Introduction

HEY I TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD MAKE A SEQUEL. MAYBE IT WONT BE WORSE THAN THE FIRST BUT YOU KNOW. Pov will change sometimes depending on what needs to be shown. Starts here in Reiner's Pov.

Bertolt and I have been married for about four years, and have been together in a romantic relationship for six. The only reason we didn't get married right after we confessed our love for each other was because we had to wait for him to become of age, but that wasn't the whole reason. He just wasn't ready for marriage at the time.

Once we got married, we decided to move to America with Eren and his boyfriend Levi. Bertolt wasn't entirely thrilled about that, but he was extremely happy about the job he got before we moved. He had gotten a job as an assistant for the CEO of a big international company that does so many things I couldn't keep up with it.

He made pretty damn good money, and it helped us have an incredible apartment in the city. We met a short blonde girl by the name of Annie that lived below us and had attended the same academy as Bertolt and I had. She specialized in martial arts and owned a successful gym that I had wanted to go to.

She's not exactly a happy girl about everything, but she's a good friend. I went to her about everything because I hardly ever saw Bertolt anymore. His job required many hours during the week and there were many times every week that he wouldn't even come home for the night, and when he did he went straight to bed and would be gone before I woke up the next morning. I had asked Annie about why he might be gone so much because of his job and she gave me two scenarios.

One was that he really did have a strenuous job that my dumb ass self couldn't seem to comprehend, or two he was having an affair. That was her exact words. I didn't want to, but my brain immediately started to think that the affair made sense. Why else would he be gone all the time and get to where he never called or texted to tell me he wouldn't be home? And where else could he be sleeping if he never came home?

I made the conclusion that my husband, Bertolt Hoover, was cheating on me and I was going to let him know that I didn't like it. Eren's sister, Mikasa had came to America with him and Levi so she could be closer to her brother. She worked at a bar sometimes for extra money and I went there one night. I had drunk a little too much and I started telling her about my troubles with Bert. She listened tentatively and that was probably why I woke up next to her on a Saturday morning.

It'd become a normal thing for her and I. Every weekend I would go over to her apartment and we would talk, have sex, and chill with each other. It was never awkward really. During the week sometimes she would come over to the apartment I mostly lived in and we would do the same things. Sure I felt bad about having sex with someone else in the bed that Bertolt sometimes slept in, but what could I do?

I knew what I was doing, just like he probably knew what he was doing. The only thing I couldn't figure out is why it seemed to feel wrong when I had sex with or kissed Mikasa when I was just doing the same thing Bertolt probably did every night he didn't come home..

Short intro I know but more is yet to come..