2

Better than words, but more than a feeling, crazy in love, dancing on the ceiling. Everytime we touch, I'm all shook up, you make me wanna... How deep is your love?
-better than words by One Direction
Nathalie***
I sat uncomftrable on the couch with Harry next to me. I could tell Louis I felt uncomftrable and wanted Harry to leave, but Louis looked so happy right now. And I didn't want to ruin it for him, so I let it be. "This is the saddest part." Louis commented and I nod in agreement. "Wow. You are both whimps." Harry laughed and I rolled my eyes at him. Louis laughed too and pushed Harry.

"Say the biggest idiot in the world." I said and Louis frowned at me and I quickly covered my comment. "That's why you are here with us, Harreh." I said sercastic and Harry frowned at me, but looked at Louis and smiled at me instead. "So, Harreh, do you like titanic?" I asked annoyingly sweet. I might as well annoy him. He clenched his jaw shut before breathing out. "Yes. And my name is Harry, not Harreh." He corrected me. "Oh, but I am pretty sure I say Harreh correct." He noddded and went back to watch the movie.

It was soon over, only ten minutes left. Then he would hopefully leave and me and Louis can work on the essay. "Hey, Nath? Are you okay, or are you crying to much?" Harry asked sweetly and I mentally slapped him. This is on. "Everything is fine grandpa hazza." I said pushing his side softly. "Good." He said beofre leaning down to my ear again.

"I know what you're doing. I'm not stupid, Nath." He whispered harsly and I quickly looked at Louis to see if he heard any of it. Luckily he didn't.

Finally the movie was over and I smiled stretching a little before standing up at the same time as Louis clapped his hands together.

"I know what we can do! We can play truth or dare!" He squealed and he quickly pulled me down on the floor. My face dropped. I thought Harry was supposed to leave now? I looked over at Harry, and he looked just as displeased as I. "I start!" Louis looked at us, deciding who he'd ask. "Harry, truth or dare?" He asked and Harry smriked. "Dare."  Louis looked at me and wiggeled his eyebrows, and I shook my head and pleaded him not make Harry do something to me.

"I dare you too...cuddle with Nathalie in ten minutes." I slapped my forhead and the only thing I wanted right now was to strangle Louis and then Harry. "What?" Harry asked and I rolled my eyes. "We have to cuddle. You know how to do that, right Harry?" I asks him annoyed and giggled when I realize Louis also is here. "Where?" Harry asked Louis and he pointed to the couch.

We both huffed and walked with respectful space between us to the couch and we slowly sat down next to each other. "C'mon. Cuddle." Louis commanded and Harry groaned. He pushed me -not so gently- down on to the couch and laid down behind me with an arm around my waist. Our legs were curled into our bodies which were exctremely close, just like spooning. I could feel his breath fan over my neck, wich wasn't that pleasant. "Oh, how cute!" Louis cooed and snapping a quick picture of us and we groaned in unison.

"Luweee!" I whined and he laughed at my reaction. "It's only ten minutes. I bet you would've cuddled for hours if I weren't here. "Oh, believe me when I tell you we wouldn't" Harry mumbled, so only I could hear. "C'mon, do something! Play with eachothers hair, flirt, kiss!" Louis whined making me groan once agin. Then to my suprise I felt Harry play with my hair. So I slowly turned around and made myself more comftrable.

We were face to face, and I couldn't help but blush when he took his hand which was loosely around my waist and began making small circles at my back. We just laid there in silence. "Why do you hate me so much?" I said almost not loud enough for myself to hear. Luckily Louis didn't hear. "Because, you're annoying. And I just don't like you." He whispered. "I don't like you either." I whispered back and I could see anger in his eyes.