5

The gif above is actually Harry and Gemma, but let's pretend that it is a part of Nathalie's dream...oops, spoiler
Waking up beside you I'm a loaded gun, I can't contain this anymore. I'm all yours I got no control, no control. Powerless, and I don't care it's obvious. I just can't get enough of you. The battles down, my eyes are closed. No control.
-No control by One direction (duh)

Nathalie'sPOV***
He kissed me so sweet, passionate. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes so full off love, before kissing me agin. I remember when I first met him, his eyes were so full off sadness and he were just broken. Just the shell of a long gone boy. A boy who stopped loving, caring and smiling. I managed to make him smile love and care agin. Now I can only see love and hapiness in his eyes, and it makes me happy and proud to know that I made him happy agin. The love of my life saved me and I saved him back.

He held me so gently, like I would break by the lightest toutch. His fingers sweetly brushing aginst my cheek while tender kisses and sweet nothings were exchanged. His green eyes staring in to my blue that was almost grey as he told me the words I wanted to hear the most. "I love you so much. I was lost without you, you were my light and helped me trought the hardest times." I would've probably said 'cheesy much' or 'if you were lost why didn't you just use google maps?' But this were serious and a cliché and sappy moment, and I couldn't bring myself to ruin it, even if I hate the typical romantic, cheesy moments between two people.

This was more to me. So my answer was simply. "I love you too. I were just as lost as you, but you helped me too." And even more kisses were shared. This couldn't be any better, cause I had Harry by my side, smiling at me with the most adorable smile ever.

I shot up from my bed with a heavy pant. Did I just dream about me and Harry in love and kissing? Since the almost kiss one week ago I have dreamt wierd dreams about me and Harry, and as always we share a kiss in the dream. I shouldn't be suprised when it happened, since it have happend everyday in one week, but it's like a nightmare to me, it scares me even if I know it isn't real. Sometimes I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and just forget it. I have lost sleep and it annoys me cause I have already a hard time passing tests, and now it's impossible. It was just five months til I would graduate though. One month passed pretty fast, even if I thought I would never live that long.

I still needed to get my grades up. I'm at C in every class except english where I have a B and in history where I get a D. And it was around now that figured I overslept with two hours and fell out off my bed in the attempt to get out off it, take on my pants, and grab my phone at the same time. And I may or may not have fell on my nightstand only to spill water all over my pants and my phone.

I were out of the house in less than fifteen minutes without eating breakfast or even brushing my hair. And that's how I ended up in time to luch after getting yelled at by the teacher and gettting detenation for running late for the fourth time this week and using the same excuse which is, my dog died. And now I were sat in lunch, being grumpy with Madelen and Louis trying to cheer me up when all I wanted to do was to melt into my seat and never go to school agin, until Harry came over to the table. And it was at the point where I wanted to die.

"Hi!" He chirped happily and sat down beside me even if we despite eachother more than I despite olives. Yeah, that says something. "Go away," I mumbled under my breath, looking away so I didn't need to deal with Madelen and Louis' glares. So Madelen kicked me under the table and nodded towards Harry while glaring at me. "Sorry, M'tired," I said, not really trying to make it sound honest. "Mhm, sure." Harry rolled his eyes. "What made you so grumpy today?" he asked not even a hint of sercasm.