Chapter 11

I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. I fished through my cabinets and found a pregnancy test and took it. A few minutes later it gave me my results.

"Shit." I sigh and get up.

I put on a white flowy shirt and some ripped jeans with black heels. I put on a black leather jacket and finger teased my hair. I went to the doctor to see how far along I was.

*-*

I was almost 5 months and I haven't gained much weight I was shocked. I guess I should've noticed my everywhere got bigger by a bit. In the mist on everything I forgot to ask for the sex. I had another appointment in two weeks though. I pulled out my phone and called Daniel.

"Hello." He said his voice raspy.

"Hey it's me. Um can you come over in a hour we need to talk." I say sounding unsure.

"Yea why?"

"Just come over." I say hanging up.

I stop by Westlies and the door is open. I went up the stairs and hear banging. I go to his room and the sound becomes clearer. I open the door and say "What the hell!"

Westlie gets of the girl he was sexing and she yell "Who is this bitch!"

"Oh I'm the bitch. Okay." I step up to her but Westlie steps between us.

"Why are you here I'm his wife?"

"Your his what!?" I shoot daggers at him with my eyes. "Westlie you are ridiculous."

I pulled out my phone and went to call Sarah. I walked through the house and knocked down pictures and vases and everything I could get my hands on. "Ugh you bitch I'm glad I burned you house down."

I raised my eyebrows and "Ohhh, let me get out this bitch before I kill you."

I ran out the door and drove back to my house. When I got there Sarah was at my door. I got out and unlocked the door for her.

"What happened?" She looked worried.

"Westlie has a wife and she burned my house down." I sigh going into the kitchen.

"What! I'm calling the police. You think she did it cause she was jealous."

"Yea I mean that's like attempted murder. One other thing."

"What." She paused and looked at me.

"I'm pregnant." I say and give a small smile.

"Woah no way dude." She gets happy then frowns. "Damn I wonder how westlie is going to feel."

"Sarah it's not his baby."

"What?"

"Yea me and him never has sex."

"Oh well I wonder how Daniel is going to feel."

"Me too. Speak on the devil." Just then the door bell ringed and Sarah finished calling the police walking to my room.

I ran to the door and opened it. Daniel nodded at me and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Come in." I gilded my head and to the living room we went.

We sat down on the couch a good two feet away from each other.

"So what did we need to talk about?" He asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Daniel I'm pregnant." I blurted out and looked him in the eyes.

His face went blank for a second and he smiled "And it's mine?"

"Yea I didn't sleep with westlie." I nodded and looked down.

"That's great." He hugged my and when I didn't hug back he let go.

"What happened back then?" He caught my drift and sighed.

"That night my sister tried to comit suicide, because I was with you. I guess she had a friend crisis and needed me to help her cause I was the only one she trusted. She never tried to contact me tho. When I made it to the hospital I came back to reality and realized what I said to you. I thought there was no way to fix that so I left it alone. I drove by to talk to you a few months ago, but you just got dropped off by westlie I didn't want to ruin your day." He explains.

"Wow that's rough. Where is she now?" I asked I looked at him sympatheticly.

"She's dead actually. She od on pills with her friend who was having trouble." He sighed looking down.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry." I felt really bad and hugged him tightly. "She seemed to be so nice it's a shame that happened."

"Yea her funeral was a two months ago. I'm sorry I said that to you. J kinda blacked out or something." He said and pulled me into his lap. "I missed you."

He put his forehead to mine and sighed. We sat this way in comfortable silence. I remembered what happened today and gasped.

"I forgot about something. I found out who burned my house down today." I sighed and pulled back from his face.

"Who?" He looked shocked.

"Westlies wife." I scoff.

"Westlie has a wife."

"Yea."

"Him?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Daniel!" I exclaimed and he put his hands up in defence.

"Sorry it's just shocking. Man how come I don't have a wife." He said thinking aloud.

Just then I heard footsteps it was Sarah. I got up and walked over to her.

"What's the news?" I asked feeling uneasy.

"There coming to get the phone you should get it back in about three weeks. She's being arrested right not from Westlies place. Westlie is being brought in for questioning and they'll need you soon." She elaborated and smiled at me. "So we get Justice and you get a beautiful baby girl." She poked my stomach.

"Girl you are something else." I joke and she kisses my cheek saying "Bye guys. Oh and call your mom."

"Oh shit how did I not call her." I face palm myself and she leaves out the door.

(The picture is westlies house)

"So what now?" Daniel asks walking up behind me.

"We talk more." I say and pull him upstairs to my room.

I opened the door and sat on my bed. Daniel sat down too and smiled at the ceiling. "I can't believe I'm going to be a dad." He says excitedly.

"Wait so you want the baby?" I was kinda shocked.

"Yea of course. I've always wanted to be a dad I just didn't know when." He sat up and took my hands.

"Ah." I said and sighed.

"What's wrong?" He said giving my hand a squeeze.

"I don't know I don't think I'm ready to be a mom." I say and a few tears leave my eyes.

"What? Your not thinking about getting an abortion are you?"

"I don't know if I do I have to get in done within the next two weeks or it'll be too late."

"Roxy I don't believe in abortion." He looked at me intently. "I don't wanna force you to have the baby, but please try and not to abort the baby."

"I'll try." I say and he kisses my forehead.

"I gotta go to work." He gave me a small smile and left.

"Shit." I sighed as tears rolled down my eyes.

I wish I was thinking about this when we where messing around.