Chapter 18

I ran up to my room to my parents and told them to stay here and don't leave the room. They started to keep Bella occupied; she was awake now and smiling at my dad. Daniel was just hanging up the phone with the police.

"Baby did you pick the doors?" I asked and he nodded.

I was getting worried not so much cause of her, but because of the fact that it was getting dark real soon. So if she's already in the house it'll be difficult finding her entrance point. I hid all the knives, before she got here just in case.

"Daniel come here." I sighed as he pulled me into a hug.

"I know just calm down okay." He reassured me and we heard a thump from upstairs. "I got it."

He went up the stairs a few minuets later I heard a loud thump. Oh shit. I sighed and got a knife out. I tucked it in my jeans and started creeping by the stairs. Daniel fell down the stairs. I wanted to cry as I looked at his limp body.

I rushed over to him and checked his pulse. Thank got he was still breathing. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs I went across the room by the light and tried to flick it on. She cut the power and it was completely night tome outside fuck.

"Lizzie what do you want?" I asked backing up and she walked closer to me I walked arround the kitchen in a circle moting knowing if I got trapped in a corner I'd be a gonner.

"You stole my husband away from me!" She growled and I sighed.

"No I didn't he came on to me when I had a boyfriend and I turned him down. Then when we broke up I stayed with him at his house for a bit I was thinking about giving him a chance, but then I found out about you." I say in all honestly and she lunges at me.

I backed up catching her by the shoulder. Now I'm officially pissed off I threw her to the ground and kicked her in the back. I say on her back and pulled her hair.

"You threaten me, burn my houses down, and now you have the nerve to wanna get back at me for Westlies old nasty ass. I think not." I pushed her head into the ground three times, before getting up going to Daniel.

I shook him and blew on his face; his eyes fluttered open.

"Behind you!" He yelled and I turned around.

I caught the knife even though itl slashed through my hand and my blood wall polling down my arm. I managed not to scream and kicked her to her feet. There was a bang on the door.

"Police open up!" A officer yelled as I helped Daniel up and we shuffled to the door.

Lizzie grabbed me from behind and held the knife to my throat. Daniel opened the door and the police rushed in.

"Come any closter and I'll kill her." Lizzie growled.

"Shoot her." Daniel told the officer.

"No!" My mother yelled from the stairs as my father excited the house with Bella.

Shoot her I mouthed at the officer and he nodded. He shot for the head and I closed my eyes as the bullet came by my face.