Chapter 6

I woke up to my alarm today. I took a shower and slid on a red bra set. I put on a Mickey mouse shirt, red tights, black and white roches, a messy bun, black ray bands. The only make up I had on was red lip stick. I was off from school for two weeks.

Daniel was off to work right now so was Sarah, but Louis was probably with his lady friend. So I went to my bathroom and set things up. I played music on my room stereo as I did so. It took me a good 10 minutes but I did it. I made got some cereal and sat in my bed jamming to my music.

Once I finished that I made my bed and sorted my clothes in my dressers, in the closet, and my shoes on my closet shelf. That was eazie cause everything I had was already on hangers and or folded when I took them out of the crates and boxes. My jewelry got put in my extra big vanity set.

Afterwards I got sick of my music and turned it off. I went down stairs and got my desk set up I unloaded boxed ripped paper off of my delivered furniture. Put stoppers on the bottoms of them and hung pictures. The last thing I did was put my books and trinkets up.

I then went to the kitchen and finished unloading food. Put boxes and cans up. I went to my living room and started a fire in the fireplace. I went to my office room and set up my computer, laptop, desk, book shelves, and lamps.

I actually finished everything in five hours. After I took a bubble bath cause I was sweating really bad. I let my muscles relax in the hot water. When I later back I got a call. I dried my hands on my drying towel and and picked my phone up from off the floor.

"Hello." I said sighing.

"Hey you I'm coming over what are you doing?" Daniel said.

"Dang I didn't know you left three hours before I woke up." He laughed. "But um, I'm taking a bath."

"With bubbles?"

"Yea."

He laughed again.

"You so gross your swimming in your own dirt."

"Shut up."

"Alright well make sure your doors unlocked."

"I will." I laughed.

"Shut up nasty ass."

"But you like my ass."

"Bye." I laughed even harder.

"Bye."

I hung up.

I finished washing myself and got out I slid on a pair of purple lace bra set. I also put on my black robe. I took my hair out of its bun and went down stairs. I unlocked the door and went in my living room and turned on the ac.

I got my phone and started listening to the song I was gonna sing tonight. I loved it so much I got up and started dancing around my house to it. When I felt arms around me I smiled and turned in them. Daniel smiled at me I kissed his cheek.

"Ready for the party?" I asked biting me lip.

"Yeah tomorrow night right?" He said pressing his forehead against mine.

"No I mean the one right now?" I bit his lip and dragged it down.

"Mhmm." He pulled the string to my robe and I shrugged it off.

*~*

I slipped on a black haulter top, a grey skater skirt, black tie up heels, and my favorite grey hat. Daniel drove me to work causr he's coming home with me for the night.

*~*

Wildfire: by Tinashe

Feel the calm before the storm

I'll be leaving in the morning

You we're my sweet summer song

(I clutched the mic and sung my heart out.)

But the summers gone and I can't keep your fire burning

Your poison running through my veins

End it with a spark into a pool of gasoline

Wildfire

Flames rising

Hit me like a bullet

Finger on the trigger, pull it, pull it

Wildfire, burn baby

Burn for me

Castles crash into the sand

As they're swept into the sea

I could never understand

How you're easy come easy go

As you please

You're poison running through my veins

End it with a spark into a pool of gasoline

Wildfire

Flames rising

Hit me like a bullet

Finger on the trigger, pull it, pull it

Wildfire, burn baby

Burn for me

Wildfire

Flames rising

Hit me like a bullet

Finger on the trigger, pull it, pull it

Wildfire, burn baby

Burn for me

Let me go, let me go

Let me go

Let me go

Let me go

Let me go

Wildfire

Flames rising

Hit me like a bullet

Finger on the trigger, pull it, pull it

Wildfire, burn baby

Burn for me

*~*

As me and Daniel walked through my house he finally noticed all the trash packed in my kitchen. At we rummaged around to make a meal for ourselves. We then decided on him cooking and me taking the boxes outside and on the lawn for the garbage men in the morning.

"I kinda can't believe you did all or this with no help." He said helping me out with the boxes once the food was situated.

"What can I say if I can do it myself I'll do it." I shrugged and he nodded at me.

We ate in silence and afterwards Daniel gave me the best massage I ever had. Not that I've had very many.