Chapter 1

I was enjoying myself at my bestfriend's Halloween party. I was dancing on the dance floor. The bass running through my feet into my body making me move to the beat of the music. I would dance with anybody and everybody. There were strobe lights and an occasional smoke machine. Almost everyone was in a costume of some sort. I was one of the odd ones out. I was wearing a magenta tank top, black skinnies, and black wedges. I had a slight buzz going on. After about a couple songs I had to use the restroom. When I turned around I saw a really hot guy checking me out without trying to hide it. He had on a black v-neck t-shirt, black skinnies, a very dark purple vest, and plain white vans. I stopped staring at him remembering that I really had to pee and walked away. The bathroom was in the back of my friend's giant house and nobody was back here because the party was infront. I walked into the bathroom and checked myself. Seeing that nothing was out of place I walked out. As I passed a room I felt someone grab my shoulder and put their other hand over my mouth as I was about to scream. The person pulled me Towards them. I crashed into something that felt like a brick wall. When I opened my eyes I saw it was a chest I crashes into.

"Let me see your phone." I heard a male say in a thick Irish accent. It was too dark to see who it was.

"Let me see your phone." The Irish man demanded again. I handed him my phone. He tried unlocking it but didn't know the code. "Unlock it." he said shoving it into my hands. I unlocked my phone. He grabbed it away from me. When I looked up I saw his face in the light my phone was causing. It was that guy who was staring at me when I was dancing. When I saw his face it looked angelic but terrifying at the same time. He had blonde hair with brown streaks coming out everywhere, bright blue eyes with a certain darkness burried deep inside them. When he was done with my phone he put it in my front pocket. While doing so he caressed my thigh. His hand went up my stomach ever so lightly sending shivers down my spine. He went to my lower back pushing me towards him. He put his face to my neck and started kissing it causing me to let out a soft moan.

"You like that don't you?"He whispered seductively against my neck causing me to shiver. I pushed him away as he reached for my bum.

"Don't do that." I said anger rising in my voice. "Oh why not love. I know you want me to." He whispered right before he smashed his lips to mine. I pushed him away from me again.

"Fucking stop it. You could atleast get to know me before you do that!" I shouted. "I don't even know your name god damn it!"

"I'm Niall. And your name is?" Niall asked slowly. "Ember. My name is Ember. Now excuse me I'm going to leave now Niall." I said, annoyance in my voice. I pushed past him only for him to grab my arm and pin me against a wall.

"You're a fiesty one. I like fiesty girls they are always so fun. Especially in bed" He whispered in my ear. He was way to close for my liking. I struggled against his grip but couldn't get loose. Since he wouldn't let me go I had no choice but to knee him where no guy would want to be hit. After he let me go I ran to the front. When I ran out the door to my car as I drove away I saw him book it to his car and drive away. I lost him I told myself. When I pulled into my drive way I saw that my mom was home. She already knew I was at a party so I didn't have to explain anything. I walked up to my door unlocking it sliding inside and shutting it behind me quickly locking it. I ran upstairs to my room. I went in my bathroom and looked at myself in my mirror. I looked fine. I went back out to my room and grabbed some clothes. I went back to my bathroom and stripped down to nothing turning the water on full blast. When I stepped in I relaxed my tense muscles. After I got out I brushed my teeth and put on my pajamas. I looked at my phone seeing I got a text.

From: Niall

I really liked seeing you in your underwear. Can't wait to see them up close.

I ran back into my bathroom noticing I didn't shut the blinds. When I looked out I saw a deep purple Suburban parked infront of my house with Niall walking around the front of it to the drivers side getting in and driving away. This guy was a total creep. I walked back to my bed laying down under the duvet thinking about what Niall had said eventually letting sleep wash over my mind.