THE DEADLY MYSTERY

" If the legends are true, then I should be able to successfully eliminate the Pines family and Mabel shall be all mine" Gideon chuckled, setting the doll down. During the Tent of Telepathy's trip to L.A., a little birdy told him the urban legend of the doll that was possessed by the soul of a serial killer. Lucky for him, he managed to find the remains of Chucky in the dump. Upon returning to Gravity Falls, he was able to repair the missing limbs and patch up a few tears and wounds. It was now time to learn if what he heard was true, or if he just completely wasted his time with the lump of plastic.

Thing's seemed a little chaotic while he chanted the words on the necklace the doll carried. the light's were sparking like crazy and he could hear the sounds of a storm outside. And then for a moment, everything was still. For a few seconds Gideon felt like this truly was just a waste of time. And then the doll, well I think you can figure out what happened to the doll.

"Thanks for waking me up f**ker" soon enough Chucky had Gideon pinned, and was more than ready to bring down his knife on the child psychic. Unfortunately for the dolly killer, Gideon had already thought ahead. Mid stab, a jade aura surrounded the doll and yanked him away. "What the f**k!?" the doll snarled.

"Resurrecting dolls isn't all I can do" Gideon teased, gripping his amulet.

"You f**ker!" Chucky only screamed, trying to fight against Gideon's psychic powers with little to no success.

"Now now, there will be plenty of time to murder later. Right now, I have a proposal for you. If you do as I ask, I promise to reward you with whatever you ask" Gideon promised.

"Well, spit it out then" Chucky only sneered.

"With pleasure"
~
"Welcome to Gravity fall Oregon, Charles Lee Ray" gideon said after chucky agree to the deal

"I prefer chucky"