Think

I've never wanted to think about my parents death or being in love again. Like ever. I mean who would? I did miss singing though. It made me, happy. I pulled up my sleeves and looked down at the cuts, all my memories flashed through my mind for every scar there.

*PING*

What the?*PING*

The noise was coming from my window. What on earth is that.

I looked out my window and saw somebody standing there with a big smile on its face. Creeepy.

"Hey Avery!" Noah -.- Why would he show up now?! What time is it anyways? I look over at the clock.. 3 am?! SERIOUSLY! I mean I know I wasn't sleeping or anything but what if I was!

The next thing I knew there was a figure next to me in my room. How did he get up here?! I looked at Noah then out the window and saw my tree.. oh duh.. I looked at him questioningly.

"I know you said to leave you alone, but I couldn't Avery. I just couldn't. I know we barely know eachother but I really like you and I want to be at least friends with you!" He searched my eyes for answers and all I gave him was painful eyes.

"So much pain in your eyes, I want to make that go all away. Just let me try!"

With that he hugged me. He actually hugged me. Again. What is with this kid and hugging me? I mean I really loved his hugs, like loved loved his hugs. They were so warm and pleasant.

We stood there for what felt like hours. He finally released me. He just looked at me searching for something but I don't know what. He sighed and sat on my bed. He put his head in his hands and just sat there. I didn't know what to do because the last time I had a boy in my room.. it wasn't good. He just sat there and stared at the ground. He slowly looked up at me after five minutes of just sitting there and patted the seat next to him. I cautiously walked towards him and sat down.

I sat there just staring at him while he just looked back down at the ground. I want to like the boy but I don't want to get hurt. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Without thinking I rolled up my sleeves forgetting every scar and cut on my arm. I looked around my room just thinking. Soon I felt something grab my arm. I looked over at Noah then down at my arm. He was tracing the cuts and scars. He brought my arm up to his mouth and he kissed each one lightly. I quickly pulled my arm away. Why am I so stupid? How the hell did I forget about them!? I'm so naive! I jumped up quickly and ran to the bathroom.

"Avery! Wait!"

God I'm so stupid. "Please Avery, just come out."

I sat there for a few minutes, I didn't want to face him. Not after seeing my arm. I mean he's seen it before and he still came back.. Ugh. I opened the door slowly and walked out and sat on my bed next to Noah. I slowly put my head on his shoulder just hoping he wouldn't say anything. He put his arm around me and we just sat there for what felt like hours.

I woke up feeling happy. Weird. I felt an arm rap around me and I panicked. I turned over quietly to see who was in the bed with me. Phew it was just Noah. But how the he- then everything came back to me. Everything that happened last night. Oh. My. God. No. I ran out of my room quickly but quietly trying not to wake him up. Right as I was about to shut my door..

"Avery?" Noah said in a very tired/just woke up voice which happened to sound very sexy from him. I stopped in mid stride.. oh god what am I supposed to do?! Leave like I never heard him? Oh what am I thinking! I stopped obviously I heard him!

"Avery, hey. Uh." I turned around to him looking at the ground scratching his head.

"Well, uh, I should probably go.. But.. like I said I'm here for you. Text me if you need anything." He got up and hugged me tightly and left.

I sat on my bed for the rest of the day just thinking. I mean I never had guys come after me like this before. I mean.. what changed? Why now?

Why does life treat me like this?! WHY?! I punched my wall over and over without thinking about it. I looked at my knuckles and saw blood everywhere. I just stared at my knuckles and all of a sudden my aunt ran into my room.

"OH MY GOD! AVERY! What happened?! Are you okay?! We need to take you to the hospital and-" I didn't want to hear anymore so I ran out of my room without looking back. I was running along the road not thinking and just ran. I couldn't stop. My heart was racing a mile a minute and then instant pain.

Everything went black.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay short chapter...sorry! Everything has happened so fast and I don't really feel like writing. :/ My bestfriend still probably hates me and I started working long hours again. So yeah.. Cliff hanger I guess? Well I guess next chapter will be up in a couple days or so.. But seriously guys I would like some comments even if they are bad.. I just want to know if I should stop this or not. I don't want to write all of this and then it be a complete failure... Tell me what you think when you read this. Please?

_Simply Me