Love or Lust? (A Larry Stylinson and Zarry story)

"Larry Stylinson till the day I die "

"Well I support #Team Bullshit."

"Louis only has a girlfriend for a coverup."

"THAT'S ENOUGH, I'VE HAD IT!," Louis screams throwing his laptop on the floor.

"Harry I am sick of this shit! I can't go anywhere with my girlfriend anymore, I can't read my news feed on twitter anymore, and I can't go outside without hearing this shit!"

Louis paces back and forth in his living room in front of the sofa when he hears a sniffle. He looks and turns his head towards Harry whose noes was rudolph red, with his hair away from his face with his knees against his chest. Hot tears started to stream down his milky face.

"Na, no, no, baby don't cry please baby," Louis says as he runs over to comfort Harry on the sofa.

All Harry did was release a bigger whimper and burried his head in Louis chest.

"All I want is to be with you," Harry says through muffled tears.

"Why is Eleanor so important, why can't you just be with me."

"Baby its complicated..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Chapter will be posted soon.

love ya!

*please leave comments and vote to tell me if you like the idea before i start writing this thing just so no one actually reads it!