Nostalgia (Chapter Four)

So midnight memories got leaked haha, so this chapeter is dedicated to the song "Does he know"  i thought it would fit.

~~~~~~~~

Harry's pov

My vision is blurred and all i can smell is cigars and alcohol. I could really care less what people think of me right now but they can f*** themselves anyway. I throw my arm back in the perfect angle and look through one eye. All i see is circles dancing round and round which throws me off.

I think im gonna be sick.

I cover my hand over my eyes and I throw the dart just to hear a scream.

"Damn it Styles!

Instead of hitting the bulls eye i near pierced  Carmicheal's neck.

For a moment my world was cloaked with darkness left to me and my thoughts. Trying to comprehend what's going on and why im here. It was all to overwhelming. All I knew was that i just lost someone I thought I used to know.

With my eyes open I go over to Carmicheal, the one person who could help. Walking over to him, my feet had weights of about 50 lbs and my body over a million. I pulled the mahgohny chair out next to him and plop my dead weight of a body.

"Jesus Harry stop, your enthusiasm is overwhelming."

"Burn in hell"

"Why so upset, did your little friend not excited in time to go into the tunnel?

I turn my head to glare at him which he followed suit. Our faces started to quiver until the point where we exploded in to laughter causing a comotion to where everyone in the pub was staring at us

"Because Harry you know I know a guy who sells little blue pills for cheap. Just pop one and.."

My abrupt laughter cut off his sentence, but it wasn't as chaotic as the last.

"Your funny C.O.W."

"Haha, yeah buddy!, but come in Harry what's going on besides that your pretty s***faced right now."

"It's complicated."

"Op, no no it's not its Tomlintoe again isn't it?"

My back pressed futher in to the chair as i took a puff of my cigar leaving him with no answer.

"Damn it Styles, how many times have I told you not to get involved with that shipwreck. If he didn't care how it made you feel when he started dating Eleanor when you guys had a relation then, he won't give a rats ass how you feel about it now!"

"DON'T YOU THINK I DON'T F***ING REALISE THAT NOW!,"

I screamed making the pub quite. I got an intense stare at the bar tender giving me a nonverbal warning to quite down.

"That's what our fight was about, he was sick of all the attention on us two and basically said we shouldn't be together."

My eyes started to burn from the tears I've been holding back for a while.

"I see.", Carmicheal said soft spokenly as he took a swig of his glass of rum.

"You know what you should do about that."

"What.", I said need any advice.

"You need a rebound."

"Nahh I don't think..."

"Yeah I know you don't thats why you dived head first into a pit of fire messing around with Lou.", He said intrupting my statement

"No, but what you need to do is this."

~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

I dart from the sofa into the shower so that i won't smell like work and Liam's and Niall's damn acursed stink bomb they threw while I was recording for the album. Daddy Direction my ass. I hop out of the shower, drying off my body and hair and threw on a random white v neck on the floor to quickly realize it was Harry's from Friday's bringings. I keep it on though because Elle won't know.

I throw on some Calvin Kleins, black skinny jeans, and a leather jack making me look like Danny Zuko with scruff. I slick back my hair in my standard quiff and then i walked out my bedroom and grabbed my keys.

...

Bohemian Rhapsody blasted through my Audi R5's windows. That song always kept me energized.

I quickly realized that it would be awkward just waltzing down to my sweethearts house with out a present. Making a quick left I get some flowers for her right near The Grand Ole'  Pub. I park closer to the pub beacause God forbid anyone touches my car, so I parked it down further. I took the key out the ignition and locked my car as I walked down the side walk to realize a car simular to Harry's near the window. Just for me to look up from the car to the pub's window to my suprise I see Harry sitting with a man drinking at a table.

~~~~~~~~~

so i made this chapter a lot longer than the pathetic excuse for a chapter I made earlier. I will possibly post another one this week/end so stay tuned.

what do you think will happen. remember im taking stuff that actually happend to them in the story.  what do you think Carmicheals advice will be. Comment your thoughts???

vote

comment

fan/follow

love ya!