Over and Out (Chapter 3) no edit

♡I just want to warn all of you that I don't write for length but I try to write the best chapters I can think of alright then "HEeeeRRE WEeEEe gOoOo!"

Harry's PoV

The frozen winds whipped against my cold face, frozen with once hot tears. I was broken. We knew eachother for so long and now he's gonna pull this crap? What kind of magic spell does she have on him? What does she have that i don't? Well besides different anatomy parts. What will i do without Lou? He was my rock, he's the reason I stayed with the band when our fans got hectic and scary.

For now on I'm gonna make Louis Fucking Tomlinson regret what he did to me. Even if its the last thing I do in my damn life...

*Slams the front door of his house*

Louis' PoV

So he left my flat upset, but he'll get over it. We always have our tit for tat arguments. I pick up the debree of my laptop. Damn it. I'm getting so tired of this though. Ellie and I are perfect for eachother and I love her. I mean I love Harry too, but its different.

I swept the glass off the floor and sat on my sofa and put my head inbetween my knees. I just need to calm down.

...

I opened my eyes to slowly realize it was 19:45 on my mobile as it rang with Elle's picture. I turn over and lean to grab my phone on the coffee table in front of me.

Me: Hey love.

Elle: Hi Louis, did I wake you hun?

L: Yeah, but its fine. What's up?

E: Are you busssssssyyyy?

L: Haha um no... Why exactly babe?

E: Well babe since your finally done with you album I thought we should celebrate at my house.

Damn that girl gets me going.

I could already tell she was bitting her lip the way she does when she's about to do something kinky.

L: So what kind of celebration?

E: The kind where there's clawing and screaming.

Damn

L: I'll be there in a hour.

E: Alrighty then.

*click*

Hmm now how many condoms should I bring?

10?

10.

*im soooooooo sorry i havent been posting school has been hetic and im ive been up and at it with marching band. but the seasin is over and the fanfiction must go on. dedication to my favorite comment? fan art can be sent to headphoneson@outlook.com if you want i'll appreciate it and i might post it with the chapter.

Vote

Comment

Follow?

love ya <3