Make Something Together

The wind is strong, blowing the snow directly onto Hiccups cheeks. It felt like shards hitting him but not cutting the skin. He quickly entered his home, closing the door behind him. He let out a large sigh and set the grocery bags down onto the kitchen counter.

"What do we have here?" Astrid asked walking into the large kitchen. She wore baggy pj pants, a light colored tank top, and a light sweater.

"I have bought a gingerbread house baking kit. So we can, you know, make a gingerbread house." Hiccup explained while unbagging the kit. He picked up the box and looked at the instructions on the side. "Seems easy enough."

"Ok then." She stood next to him peaking over his shoulder to read as well.

"Ready to get started?" He asked.

"Let's do this." She smiled giving her boyfriend a small kiss on his lips.

Hiccup opened the packages inside of the box. Laying out all of the ingredients onto the counter in order with the instructions. Astrid took the large pieces of gingerbread and put the sticky frosting along the edges and stuck the pieces together. Hiccup got multiple bowls and poured the multi-colored gum drops into them. Astrid smiled watching him put the candies into their respective color bowls. She secretively took her frosting and squirted some onto his cheek. It hit his cheek and instantly stuck, but some fell onto his neck. He wiped the frosting off of his neck and put it into his mouth.

"What the heck Astrid." He chuckled.

"Whaat~" She giggled, pretending to not know what he was talking about. He picked up the other frosting tube and squirted some onto his blonde beauty. She let out a playful screech.

"That's what you get." He laughed. Astrid wiped some of the frosting off but missed some on her jaw bone and neck. Hiccup saw his chance and went to clean her skin. He dragged his tongue from her collar bone to the apple of her cheek. A blush crawled across her cheek. "You had some frosting on your- your neck." Hiccup stuttered a bit not knowing how Astrid would react.

"Thanks." She smiled, her blush not fading. "Let's finish the house, you can get the rest off of me later." Astrid winked and turned back to the small house of sweets. Hiccup went wide eyed, his face flushed red but he helped with the house none the less. The two placed red and green sugary candy along the roof of the house. Two candy canes were outside of the door, and purple gum drops lined the path to the door. The two smiled at their finished product. The entire thing took them roughly two hours which made them even prouder of their master piece.

"It's beautiful." Hiccup smiled, his hand on Astrid's waist.

"We did good." She looked over their gingerbread house again and smiled. Hiccup looked down at his hand, the frosting tool still in his hand, he built up some courage and did what he was so shy to do. He squirted the white frosting onto Astrid's chest. She squeaked not expecting the sticky substance to touch her skin. "Oh it's on." She grabbed her tool and squirted the male.

~Cute cutie cute! I know I haven't been posting but ya know, school. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and remember you can comment a request/prompt/idea and I'll write it as soon as possible. See ya in the next chapter (maybe influenced by you) BTW if you guys want I can write the smut ending of this chapter~

                                                  -Android223