Chapter 1.

No one's POV

RING!

RING!

RING!

#SMASHED#

The alarm clock, was working perfectly a moment ago, but now the clock is shattered into pieces, and the person who did that groaned and he shifted his self and went to the bathroom.

Persons POV

Ughh, yet again I broke my alarm clock, okay its first day of school, great now I need to get ready and call the others. But first I looked at the watch in my hand to know what time it is, its 6:05 o'clock in the morning and school starts at 8:00 so I still have as much time as i needed to prepare myself.

I groan and shifted myself to go to the bathroom and get changed, I look at the mirror and brushed my teeth, do I really get my hair like that? I mean my bed hair, like that its not even messy it all bundles up like a hay standing up. Yet again I groaned at this sight.

Then suddenly someone opened the door which surprised me. It was my big brother, Marcy.

"Oi, Marcy what re you doing here, you have your own bathroom." I told him and tried to ignore him. "And besides don't you have school today as well?" I asked him and he tangles his arms around my waist and lifted me up.

"Wh-what are you doing put me down now!" I told him and he just shook his head.

"Well little bro, I graduated college last year didn't I? So why do I still have to go to school and besides I'm working now." He said as he puts me down and messed my hair.

"Oh right right" I said like I forgot about it, which I really did forgot.

He keeps on messing my hair while I brush my teeth. "Mind helping my hair to its place?" I asked him and he giggled 'what kind of man giggles?!' I thought myself as he started TO brush my hair while I brush my teeth.

After a while of that crazy nonsense, I came back inside my room and locked it just in case my crazy brother opens up the door. Its exactly 7:00 which means I still have one hour in my time.

The school I'm going on is at Time is Gold University. Don't even know Ahh they call it that. And its only a few blocks away from my house.

I still haven't introduced myself, my name is Edmarie Sky, Sounds girly I know, but its not the worst other just calls me Edmirable, which really pisses me off.

I'm 15 Years old. Which is great since I will get my privacy now, don't ask why ask that to my brother.

And I am a Werewolf. Well actually I'm half wolf, I had my inheritance from my mom who is a Werewolf. While my father on the other hand is human. I could turn into a wolf when I want to which is really cool.

Let me tell you about my family.

Mother: Skyra Sky

Origin: Werewolf.

Age: Don't ask what my mother age is
Or she will be piss.

Attitude: Really a sweet mother, and very protective.

Occupation: Housewife ( she makes the best stakes ever!)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Father: Ethan Sky

Origin: Human.

Age: DON'T ever ask, what my father age is he really gets annoyed with it.

Attitude: Silent, Caring, Understandable, very protective when it comes to me.

Occupation: Doctor, a surgeon I think
-------------------------------------------------------------
Second to youngest and Second to oldest: Marcy Sky.

Age: 20

Origin: 3/4 wolf (DON'T know how mom said so)

Attitude: not really sure you will soon know.

Occupation: Nurse and soon-to-be Doctor like dad.
----------------------------------------------------------

And my Older brother, which I really forgot who is him I mean he left us when I was 5, im guessing he was 15 then and now 25 all I know he left for
The reason of having his own family on a very young age that is why he needed to go, did not even heard from him since then.

I was now finish packing by note books and went downstairs to be greeted by a sweet scent of ham and bacon, with the combination of pancakes.

Even though I'm still in the staircase I'm still drilling with my mouth open wide and someone closed it waking me up from my thoughts.

"Close your mouth Edmirable, your going to get a fly if you leave it open." He said.