Chapter 5

Edmarie's POV

"Good to know, your name is Ramde right?" I said smiling.

She nodded, I won't take back what i said she is beautiful!

"Umm are you okay?" She asked me.

That made me blush in my mind, not only did she just have a soft angelic voice she also care for me.

"Umm hello?" She was bow waving her hand in front of me.

"Edmar-to-earth?" She said continuing what she was doing.

"Uhh yeah, I'm fine." I said taken aback from what she was doing.

"Well sorry to waste your time but, I need to go to the principals office to get my Schedule, and locker pin." She said.

"What a coincidence I was going there as well!" I exclaimed. "Why don't you come with me and take you to a little tour?" I said and she nodded, ohh this is going to be fun!.

(Timeskip through the principals door)

'Knock'

'Knock'

"Come in" a voice said inside the room and we both enter the principal's office.

"Are you the new transferees?" The principal asked and we both nodded.

"Nice to meet you my name is Mrs. Ferero" she said smiling and handing her hand for a shake.

"Edmarie Sky" I said shaking her hand.

"Ramde Underland please to meet you Mrs. Ferero" she said smiling 'God that smile it's so cute!'

"The pleasures all mine, now I think I know why both of you are here, you two are here to take your schedule and lock pin, correct?" She said and we both nodded and then she smirked.

"Okay then give me a minute and I'll get that ready for ya" she said standing and going for her computer and printing the schedule.

She handed it to us and smiled.

"There you go, now go to your class, your both already late" she said sitting back to her "throne".

I dragged Ramde out of the principals office and we ran through the halls, while running I asked her.

"Well? What are your schedules?!" I asked her while we were running through the halls.

"Umm let's see. Okay I have Math, Biology, Pe, History, and art!" She yelled back and I grinned.

"Well guess what!!" I yelled at her bearing 'our' classroom.

"What?!"she yelled back. Then we stopped at the front door of our classroom. I still did not want to let go of her hand for it was calming but I have to.

"We both have the same schedule!" I said grinning and giving of my goofy smile her jaw dropped.

'I DON'T know but somehow I feel alive, when I'm with her' I said to myself as I lifted her jaw up.

"Hey close your mouth oR else the mosquito will be the one tasting your delicious tongue" I said licking my lips seductively 'What the hell since when did I became a f'cking pervert Stupid Brother!' I cursed to myself.

"HENTAAIII!!" she yelled and u was taken aback from what she said.

(Opens the door)"(coughs) Umm Mr. Sky and Ms. Underland. If you two are still not stopping from your bickering, I recommend both of you jot to come to my class!" The teacher yelled.

"YES MAM!" We both yelled and we entered the room and the murmurs starts.

When we entered the class so was teach and she let us introduce ourselves.

"Okay well let's start with the basic okay, my name is Mrs. Aria, your math teacher and please introduce yourselves" she featured to the whole class and the first one to speak was.

"My name is Ramde Underland, sounds masculine but no, please to meet you all!" She said happily while smiling and emitting lively aura.

Gosh she is so beautiful!

"And my name is Edmarie Sky, sounds girly but not gay, please to meet you!" I said smiling and emitting killing aura.

Everyone on the room shivered as they felt the aura I smirked and the tea her motioned us to seat.

So has taken her sit with the girl on front because the girl was keeping on motioning her to sit there.

While I on the other hand, has taken my throne on the back of the class, away from her well at least I could still see her.

After that the teacher started to write and discuss the lesson on the board, 'this is going to be a very long day" I said as I slump my body at the desk beside my sit mate.