Chapter 3

(Same day)
No one's POV

RING!

RING!

RING!

#SoftClick#

There was a soft click on the alarm cloc.

Ramde's POV

Ahh, yet another beautiful day, nothing can ru-. I said to my thoughts as I stretch myself but been cutted.

"Ramde! Wake up! Its morning and breakfast is ready come down and eat!" Yelled my mother. Couldn't blame her she's my mother, yet again nothing can ruin this beauti-.

"Hey! Hey! Old hag, you coming down yet or what?!" She said laughing while running around my room and coming out knowing I was pissed.

'And I spoken to soon, Ughh' I told to my mind, never think to soon.

After I was done stretching my body i quickly went to the bathroom and I did my hair and brushed my teeth.

"Ah, refreshing, good as new" I said to myself in the mirror giving my mirror self a thumbs up and I went down to the living room.

When I was at the living room I saw my father there seating while watching his daily news show.

I continued to the kitchen.

When I was inside the kitchen I was greeted by my big brother. Ian.

"You ready for school?" He said as he ruffled my hair. "School?" I asked him and he nodded as he continued to seat In the chair.

"Isn't it first day of school today?" He said and my jaw dropped.

'Of course its first day of school today how could I forget that important day of the year'. I thought

"You alright? Close your mouth DON'T want any fly to fly inside your mouth and taste your delicious lips" he said teasingly.

I clamp my mouth shut as he stood up and went near me.

"But of course I won't let that. I would be the first one to taste your delicious mouth from inside out." He said like it was a normal thing and he licks his lips in a seductive manner. And I could feel myself heat up.

"PERVERT!" I yelled and another one interfere behind .

"What happen?! Did someone hurt you whose the bastard?!" And of course my Big Big Sister Nia, with her Grease Gun on his chest ready for fire.

"Woah, woah!, put the GG down now" my brother said calmly hoping that my sister would do what he says, and she did.

"What happened anyway? Who hurt my wittle siwtwew?" She said in a child like manner while she is rubbing her face deep to my cheeks.

"Brother said something pretty lewd to me, with a" I said not wanting a dead brother already.

"And?" She ask getting impatient.

"And he did a seductive lip lick to me" I could feely self heat up the same time feeling a killing aura.

"Oh, oohhh Ian? Is what Ramde said the true?" She said turning around but to see a note in the table I picked it up and read it out loud.

Dear Big Sister Nia.

What RAMDE said to you is not really true, I was just playing a little bit with her.

Sincerely your cute little brother:
Ian

P.S Please DON'T kill me yet.

And I finished with a sighed I took a seat and slump my head on the table.

"Aw, DON'T feel bad, RAMDE its not your fault its just that your idiot big brother's" she said trying to soothe me.

"Alright stop with your emotional moment breakfast is ready." My mom said and I looked to what she cooked it was a pancake with eggs and bacon strips.

My mother is the good cook in the world, this, this is just a pinch of her cooking.

"" I forgot to introduce myself""
My name is Ramde Underland, masculine name I know, bit its not the worst.

I am 15 years old which means I could do whatever I want, with a permission of course.

I am a girl, and sometimes they call me Edmar because its backwards. But my real name is ' Eiramde Underland' but RAMDE for short.

""Now my Family"

Mom

Name: Asle Underland

Age: 29 (still young I know)

Occupation: FBI, CIA. And a lawyer!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Father

Name: Kcaj Underland

Age: 30

Occupation: Soldier, FBI,CIA, and does a Hitman counts?
-

------------------------------------------------------------

B B Sister.

Name: Nia Underland

Age: 25

Occupation: lawyer, side job being a teacher and a baker.
-------------------------------------------------------------

B Brother.

Name: Ian Underland.

Age: 20

Occupation: a Professor in a university that I DON'T know.

"Oh just call your brother already" mom said bitterly.