Prologue

A 17 year old boy named Danny Fenton under of his ghost name: Danny Phantom. On a day like this, he, Tucker, Sam and Jazz are walking through the park. "How cool is it to be with ourselves!! I can't wait until we have our own home. We can live anywhere." Said Danny, Happy to hang out with Team Phantom. Tucker high-fived the ghost boy with a cocky smile. "So what should we do? Defeat every ghost in Amity Park?" Sam asked in mixed emotions. Jazz shrugs her shoulders. "Well whatever it is, I'm sure we'll figure this out. I wonder...." Danny was thinking about the same girl who he sees when she was young. "What are you thinking, Dude?" asked Tucker, Scratching his head. Danny looked at his best friend and said, "An old friend of mine. The shifter/zoanthrope/vampire/half ghost girl from the past. I think I remember her name. It's Chenelle Lovely Della Robbia." Although both Tucker and Sam has heard of her, except for Jazz, his sister. "Who is Chenelle Della Robbia?" Asked Jazz. The three looked at each other. And Danny said, "Chenelle is a Japanese Popstar who is from Tachikawa of Tokyo, Japan. Sam and Tucker knew her. She was young when I saw her with Danielle and Daniella." Jazz nodded. "I can wait to see her." Jazz jumped up and down excitedly.