Chapter 2: Chenelle Phantom

Chenelle smiled at Team Phantom members. She remembers her first visit to Amity Park when she was a kid. Sam snapped her out as she leans Danny on her shoulders. "Stop that, Sam! You're starting to embarrass me. It's to much to interfere." Chenelle said, blushing bright red. "It's ok, Chenelle. I know it's embarrassing for the both of us, but Sam here is trying to take us together. At least until we get married." Danny told his girlfriend. Chenelle smiles at the ghost boy fervently. As they were walking around, Chenelle sensed a ghost coming near by. It was Valerie Gray, targeting someone else: Chenelle Della-Robbia. Her eyes went neon green, the same color of Danny's Ghost half eyes. She shifts and turns to a Half Ghost Tigress Zoanthrope with claws unsheathed. "Long time no see, Valerie. The way I arrived!" She growled. Valerie was into deep trouble by her reaction to Chenelle's growl. "Chenelle, I don't have time to fight. I have someone watching us.." Valerie replied with a shiver. "Who is?" Chenelle cocked a brow. Valerie pointed to Skulker, The Box Ghost, Desiree, and Vlad Plasmius, Chenelle's old enemy. Danny said, "I'm Going Ghost!" As he turned himself into Danny Phantom by force. Although, the two worked together to fight against them. Desiree said to Chenelle, "I think your wish has.granted.." Chenelle looked at Desiree with a cocky smile. She snarled with her fangs showing. She scratches Desiree and Skulker while Danny beat up Vlad and The Box Ghost. The two catches them in the Fenton Thermos. "Awesome, Chenelle. You're amazing." Danny said. Chenelle smiles at the halfa, letting out a gentle purr. After the battle, Chenelle walked with her friend, Sam so she stayed with her for a while. She shifts to a vampire bat. "Cool. Vampire bat." Sam replied.