Chapter 4: A day at the Zoo

"Please don't open the door. I don't want you to!" Tucker said, gripping onto Chenelle's tail. He felt an urge of fear and stress. "Calm down, Tucker. It's just a movie. Not real." Chenelle calmed him with a hiss. After the movie is finished, they walk home on their own. Suddenly a scent has made Chenelle reveal her fangs. "What is it, Chenelle? You smell blood? Where?" Said Jazz. Chenelle nodded and walk to a dead doctor bleeding from his thighs. She walked to him and drinks the blood through her fangs. Team Phantom was disgusted of the way Chenelle is. She was also part Vampire. It's just that Chenelle hasn't even tell them she's part vampire. When she was finishing drinking the blood, she wipes her mouth with her arm. She walked her friends home. She dropped them home one at a time. She leave Jazz inside her room. "I have a great night with you, your friends and Jazz. She loves my music. I'd say she's perfect. Don't you think?" Asked Chenelle. Danny nodded and kisses her a goodnight kiss. So Chenelle walked to where she was before. On the tree of Amity Park for a gaze at the night sky. She then falls asleep and goes to a jaguar. She was happy to Danny as her boyfriend. That made her fur glistened in the moonlight. The next morning, Chenelle listened to the sweet pleasure animal noises until she heard a yell for help. She woke up and fell off branch. "Damn it! What was that?" Chenelle asked as she rubs the back of her head. She walked to the bush and saw Star, who is trapped in a bear trap. She walked up to her. "Chenelle. Thank god you're here. Can you help me set my legs free? And suck some of the blood out of me to free me from death?" asked Star. Chenelle, however, uses all her strength to free Star from the bear trap and with that, She drinks her blood. Not a lot, but to make Star alive and well. "Thanks, Chenelle. For saving me. It's been a long time. Look at you. You looked very beautiful." Star said. Later, Chenelle take her friends and their families to Amity Park Zoo. They all saw the sights of the animals, especially a black and white panther, the rarest one of all of Amity Park. "Look at that. I love lions. And lionesses." Jack said. Chenelle smiles at him and shifts to a black and white leopard. Then, Chenelle went to the arctic exhibit with Danny, while Tucker and Sam went to the jungle exhibit. Chenelle saw an arctic fox. It's white fur protect itself from the harsh weather. Danny read the information of the white furry mammal. "Cool! You can shift into one?" Danny later said, going to the rain forest area. Chenelle shifts to a arctic fox then shifts to her human self.