Chapter 6: Danny the Neko Halfa

Danny nodded and said, "Don't be too surprised, Chenelle. I know it's sexy, but why?" Chenelle goes to back to human, this time as a kitsune. Even though Chenelle can still go ghost, she has the strong ability for a Ghostly wail. Later, Danny went to his room with Chenelle to spend the night with. He smiles at her and plays with her tail. Although he plays with her tail with his. She smiles at him, swaying her tail back and forth. That day, Chenelle saw a house next door to Danny's. "Sweet! This is by far, the easiest place to live. I have my own house." Chenelle said. So Danny decided to cuddle with her next door with his parents' permission. Danny and Chenelle walked into her new home and saw everything. The floor, the furniture, the details, everything around her house. "Like what you see, Danny?" Chenelle asked, lashing out her tail. Danny nodded in full surprise, seeing everything on sight. His tail hits Chenelle's butt. He blushes in embarrassment. At that time, Danny carried Chenelle upstairs to the bedroom. He notice that lust look in her eyes and blushes. "Umm....I know.." When the two made it to their future bedroom, Danny pinned her down and kissed her deeply with love and affection. Chenelle purred and moaned in his mouth. They make out through the day and later...they were asleep. Chenelle wakes up and purrs with happiness. "Thanks, Danny. You're sweet." She carries the Halfa hero back home to his bed to sleep. Danny woke up a bit and touched Chenelle's cheek and purrs. "Hi, Chenelle..." He said to his girlfriend. She smiles and kisses him tenderly. Sometimes she can make him feel better at any cost. "When will it be morning?" Danny asked. Chenelle purred tense and said, "Soon, Sweetheart. Soon." Chenelle smiles softly and sits next to him.