Chapter 7

It's been a few months and the guys have been so nice to me. Every morning I wake up and smell a delicious breakfast, then I would always get to learn something new about someone. It was just so much fun. Until I got sick.. I don't know why I'm sick, maybe something I ate? Whatever it is, I know that I sleep, eat, and puke. Tyler never really left my side either. I have no fever so I guess it isn't contagious. He would only leave me if he needed to go to the bathroom or needed food or drink. But I also don't doubt him for wanting to leave this room. I was for about a week, then I suddenly felt better. I went to the doctor and they it was some type of stomach bug. So I'm happy it wasn't nothing major. 

After I got over the sickness, I started to wonder about John. He hasn't talked to me much. Don't get me wrong, I love Tyler, but I kind of lost contact with John. He doesn't talk to me much anymore. Tyler and I were pretty much spooning(cuddling for you people who don't know your words :P)  when we decided to get up finally. I threw on my new sweater and boots. The sweater is a royal blue with little random sparkle spots here and there. It really was a pretty sweater. And the boots were just plain black boots, but I still love them. I just put on some regular skinny jeans and my hair in a low braid. I usually leave my hair down, but I wanted to do something different. 

I step out of the room to be stopped by Tyler as always. This time he just kisses me on my head and lets me go. I step into the bathroom to see how I look. I hate not wearing make-up, by Tyler refuses to give it back cause he thinks I'm pretty without it. It really kinda pisses me off. The fact that I bought the shit should mean I'm allowed to wear it. But I guess I can't.  I walk out to the living room where the guys were. They were watching my favorite movie of all time, The Croods(just a random movie I thought of..). I sit down in the last open spot, but Tyler comes out and take it from me. He set me on his lap and pulled me against his chest. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I figured I have written enough chapters in one day so this is a short one! Hope you enjoy! I didn't proof read this one so sorry if there are multiple mistakes Dx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------