Shawn Imagine~Blizzard

You woke up to the sound of your phone, you got a text from Shawn.

Shawn: Good Morning Babe!☀️

Y/n: Good Morning

Shawn: Did I wake you up?!😰

Y/n: No No!!...ok yeah😒

Shawn: Sorry Babe❤️I didn't mean too but I wanted to ask you did hear about the blizzard that's coming?

Y/n: What blizzard??

Shawn: There's a huge blizzard today and it's already starting

You immediately got out of bed and ran to your window. Shawn was right the blizzard is already starting. You saw millions of tiny snowflakes falling from the sky.

Y/n: Yeah you're right it's gonna be a huge blizzard!!!

Y/n: Can you come over?

Shawn: Shure!!! I'll be there in a few

Y/n: Be careful❤️

Shawn: Don't worry I will❤️

You panicked Shawn was coming over in a few minutes and you smelled like a pig because of your workout last night. You took a quick shower and got dressed in your most laziest but very comfy clothes. You did a messy bun and you put light makeup.

You saw Shawns car pull up in your driveway and you quickly ran to the door. You opened the door and saw Shawn covered in snow and he's holding a tray of Tim Hortons your favourite!

"Shawn come in! Come in!".
"The roads are very slippery but I still made it to Tims hahaha." Said Shawn while taking off his boots.

You guys both walked to your couch and started drinking your coffee. Shawn puts his arm on your shoulder and brings you closer. "So what are we gonna do today?" Said Shawn. "Well I was thinking of watching some Netflix and bake and even jam out." "That sounds perfect!!"

Today was the best day ever you and Shawn cuddled on the couch watching some movies and you guys baked some cookies and they were delicious! And you guys played the guitar and the piano and made some covers.

Tim Horton/Tims: It's a Canadian café that sells coffee, muffins, doughnuts, cookies, etc. It also sells like fresh breakfast food and some lunch.

Lol thx for reading this Imagines it wasn't very good but it was my first one. Please tell me if you liked it!