Shawn Imagine~Reuniting

You haven't seen Shawn lately because he was gone on tour performing shows all around the world. You missed him so much. You had an idea. You went on his website and you checked if there was a concert near you. Luckily they did. It's in two weeks!! You immediately bought front row tickets.
You were very excited to see Shawn. But plenty of thoughts went trough your mind. "Will he be happy to see me?" "Does he miss me?" "Does he still love me?" "How will he react?" "Does he still remember me?"

Two weeks has gone by the concert is tonight you were very nervous. The same thoughts went through your mind
"Will he be happy to see me?" "Does he miss me?" "Does he still love me?" "How will he react?" "Does he still remember me?". You quickly realized that there's only 20 minutes before the concert! You ran to your car and went to the concert as fast as you can.

You quickly ran inside the arena. And you saw thousands of fans cheering for Shawn. You're getting even more nervous just looking at them. You went to your seat and patiently waited for the concert to start.

"Hey your Y/n! Shawns girlfriend right?" Asked a fan. "Yes I'm Y/n, Shawns girlfriend" "HEY EVERYBODY SHAWNS GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!!!! Y/N IS HERE! Y/N IS HERE! Y/N IS HERE!" "You really don't need to do this". "I'm doing you a favour" Said the fan. Immediately all the fans in the arena started screaming " Y/N IS HERE!" You were overwhelmed.

The arena got dark and the fans started cheering even louder. You saw your Boyfriend run on stage with a huge smile on his face. Before he could say anything he listened to what all the fans were saying. "Y/n is here? Is that what you guys are saying?" "YESSS!!"
"Where is she!?" The girl beside you yelled "OVER HERE!!!" Shawn saw your bright red face and he started freaking out. "OMG Y/N I MISSED YOU!!!". "I MISSED YOU TOO BABE!!" You shouted. "Babe stay here after the show ok!!!!!!!" And then the concert started.

The concert was great! Shawn was amazing! Everybody started to leave the arena but you waited like Shawn asked you too. "Y/N! ARE YOU STILL HERE?!" You saw Shawn looking for you and you ran towards him screaming " IM HERE!!". You jump in his arms. "Oh Y/n I missed you so much!!!!!" "I missed you more!!!!!" "That's impossible Y/n I missed you more!" You guys started laughing and he guided you backstage.

You guys spend the rest of the night together in his hotel room cuddling while talking how much you guys loved each other.

Thank you so much for reading hopped you guys liked it please let me know if you liked it