Shawn Imagine~Christmas Tree

There was 2 weeks left before Christmas and Shawn and I decided to go to his parents house for Christmas this year. His parents were very nice and welcoming, They're like my second family! We're very excited.

I'm currently home alone and I have nothing to do. Shawn's at work and I'm off because I'm on my Christmas break (It's a very long one). I'm currently watching Home Alone one of my all time favourite movies. 36 minutes into the movie I realize something... WE HAVE NO CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!!!!! How can I forget! I'm like the Christmas freak in my family! It was very sad I hate not being in the Christmas spirit.

Y/n: Hey Babe

Shawn: Hey Babe what's up

Y/n: I just realized something...

Shawn: What?!?!

Y/n: WE HAVE NO CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!!!!😱😱😱😱😱

Shawn: OMG!!!!😱😱😱 Lol😂

Y/n: Lol😂 but really can we get one!! Please! Please! Please!

Shawn: Ok Ok we'll get one tonight.

Shawn: We could listen to some Christmas music and we could watch Christmas movies and we could drink some hot cocoa and we could cuddle😘

Y/n: That's sounds perfect!!!!!! Can't wait!😘 Thx babe❤️

Shawn: Anything for you beautiful❤️😘

I was so excited! I just couldn't wait!

A few hours later Shawn (finally) got home. "Hey Y/n are you here?" "I'm here!" I ran down the stairs and I'm all ready to go Christmas tree shopping. "Wow I guess we're leaving now!" Said Shawn while giggling. It's so cute when he giggles. I took his hand and ran to the car while Shawn was laughing the whole time.

We're on your way to Walmart to go get last minute Christmas decorations and suddenly I hear "Let it snow" on the radio, It's my favourite Christmas song so I started humming to the song. Shawn turn around and start looking at me with a huge smile, he turns up the volume and he started singing. I was amazed he always had a beautiful voice. I started singing too. After are duet we arrived at Walmart.

A few hours later...

"Omg I can't believe we spent 200$ worth of Christmas Decorations!!" Said Shawn while packing the stuff we bought in the trunk. "Oh well"

After more Christmas duet sessions in the car we finally got home, I was so excited!!!!

After an amazing evening of decorating, singing and watching Christmas movies,  Shawn was getting really sleepy so was I. We decided to cuddle for the rest of the night.

Hey thanks for reading I know Christmas was like 4 months ago but I completely forgot I wasn't finished this story!! And sorry I wasn't being active lately, I wasn't inspired enough to write more stories but I am now!!