At SMEntertainment Audition

2016 SMEntertainment Audition has just began. Many people auditioned. They ask if they want a new band or join one. Girls usually wants to join Girls Generation the most. Boys usually want a new band to start with.

Xiaosu or called as Xiao is a 23 year old girl, one of the person that will audition on SMEntertainment. Her only dream is to join the boy band "Exo".

Xiao knows that only boys are allowed but its the dream that she really want to achieve, so here she is. Its her time to shine.

After waiting for hours, its Xiao's time to show her talent.

They ask what band will Xiao's going to join. She said the word EXO loudly. They actually laugh at her and they call the EXO members to go at the audition.

EXO has arrived.

People got surprised when they saw EXO. They took photos and the girls are screaming very loud.

When Xiao saw EXO she became nervous. The judge ask EXO if the girl pass the audition she will become one of EXO member. They say....

YES

But she can join if she's great at dancing hip-hop. Kai said that if she is able to do ballet, Kai will agree. Chen said that if she is a great singer, Chen will agree. So they start watching Xiao's performance.

She able to dance, sing, and Ballet, and now its the time that if Xiao pass the audition or not. The answer is....