Surprise Party for Kyungsoo

4:00 in the afternoon, the whole EXO members will plan DO a Birthday party at 8:00, night time. Of course all of them brought gift for DO.

Xiao brought DO a sweater, Chanyeol brought a hat, Xiumin brought a pair of Rubber shoes, and the others buy DO some clothes.

4:00-6:00 Do is actually watching a movie at the cinemas.

Lay and Kai will dance for DO, Xiao will be encharge for the food. Chanyeol and Baekhyun will invite the people to come, Chen will sing for DO, Xiumin and Sehun will decorate the place, Suho secretly invites Kris, Tao, and Luhan to come.

DO was done watching the movie, suddenly Chanyeol and Baekhyun saw DO, they say that they will watch another movie, they did this to destract DO for going back early.

Kai and Lay is now making a dance step for DO, the song is Dubstep, Chen will sing Open Arms, Xiumin and Sehun is done decorating the place. Now all of it are done. There's only one more thing, DO.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and DO is done watching a movie, so they go back. Chanyeol and Baekhyun run and DO didn't know why. When DO open the door he was surprised. There are many decorations, and foods as well.

After 30 minutes, Luhan, Tao, and Kris appeared. DO was thankful to Suho because DO saw the three again.

Do is now going to say his wish,"My wish.....I.....want an EXO comeback, of course with Xiao, also with Luhan, Tao, and Kris.

Luhan, Tao, and Kris is thinking if they are able to join EXO again.

Luhan,Kris, and Tao's answer is.......