EXO'S Showtime Season 2 Episode 1

Its DO's time to pick a paper and the question is,"Who did the best work of all members?", DO's answer is, "Its....Suho, because he is the leader and he's always there for all members, so thank you Suho". Suho thank DO for his wonderful answer.

Suho picks a paper and the question is, "Who is the best roommate you have sleep with", Suho thinks. "I think its....Ammm.....its.... Xiumin! Because he sleep quietly and he sleeps in a very tidy bed."Thank you Suho!", Xiumin said.

"Lastly, Sehun!", Chanyeol said.

"Do you love all of the members?", is the question. Sehun said that they already know. Of course its YES!, WE ARE ONE!!

After the Q and A. They went to a swimming place to have a race. There are 2 groups, the K and the M. They all know how fast is Xiao at swimming so he is the one who will teach the members how to swim fast.

The race starts, in K, Sehun will be the first one to swim, in M its Luhan. READY, GET SET, GO!! Luhan is really fast at swimming, he passed Sehun and win the first race.

Next batch is Kai in K and Lay in M. So its dancer versus the dancer. Kai is a little bit faster than Lay, so in this round Kai won.

Its DO against Chen. Both of them are slow at swimming but Chen is a little bit faster than DO. They actually swim for a minute because they are slow. But in this round Chen is the winner.

Chanyeol versus Kris, tall to tall. Chanyeol is really bad at swimming so Kris has a headstart. When Kris is finish, Chanyeol is still in the middle part. So Kris is the winner!

Baekhyun versus Tao. Tao is good and fast but when its water, Tao is really slow. Baekhyun laugh because Tao can't swim. So in this round Baekhyun is the winner.

Last round, Xiumin versus Suho. Xiumin is fast at running. Bit is he fast at swimming? The answer is yes. He totally beat Suho.

So the score is 2-4. K is 2 and M is 4.

"This is the end of our episode one, we hope you enjoy", Xiao said.

"EXO'S SHOWTIME!!'