Not so bad, afterall

The next day, i woke up early. I had remembered that Soo Jin and Chloe were sleeping over too, so i woke them up and then we went downstairs to eat breakfast. I turned on the TV and clicked through the channels.

My phone vibrated and i swung the phone to my face. I slid the screen and read the text from Jimin. It said

"Hey, Jae. Come down to the dance studio. Oh, and bring Jeon" y

Quickly, i told umma where i was going and Soo Jin, Chloe, Jeon, and I walked down to the studio. I found Jimin. He was with Taehyung, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin and they were all standing in front of the bulletin board, reading something on it. I went inside the studio and stood next to them.

"So why did you want me to come?" I ask Jimin

"Because, you, Jeon, Soo Jin, and Chloe got accepted into the summer dance camp with us!"

I was shocked. Considering the fact that i would actually have people there that i knew.

"Well whos the other 6?" I ask.

"Umm, i dont know them but who cares. Also, they assigned us partners."

I looked at the list and read who was partners with who.

Hoseok & Chloe

Jimin & Soo Jin

Jeon & Kaylee

Yoongi & Sun hae

Namjoon & Minjung

Jin & Sun

Kim & Yun

Taehyung & Jae

V?!? Out of all people, im with V?!? I don't have a problem with him but we don't even talk. Also, As i was reading, i noticed that the boys were paired up with girls. "Hey, Sook Jin, what state are we gonna be in for the Dance Camp?" I ask the head teacher in the studio. "California." He replies with a smile. "Araso!" I say and then walk back to my friends.

"Ok im going home. Bye" i say and wave goodbye. "Wait, Jae can i come over?" Yoongi asks as i begin to leave. "Sure. Just hurry up." I reply. He grabs his water bottle and phone then we leave.

I unlock the door to the house and step inside. I walked up the stairs and into my room. On my desk, there was a note that said

"Start packing your things. Your flight leaves tomorrow morning @ 7 AM. Love, Umma and Oppa"

I pulled out a big luggage, a small one, a backpack, and a slingpack. I didn't know how much clothes i would need so i packed all of it. I also added a snapback and sneakers.

"Have you guys packed yet?" I ask as i check off my checklist. "Yup." Yoongi says. "Soo Jin and i haven't been home since yesterday. So no." Chloe replies to me. "Oh, yeah, go home and then you guys can come back when or if you want to." I chomp on a cracker and then check off the last box on the list. "Check!" I exclaim with a smile, as Yoongi flashes me a grin.

"I can't wait! Its gonna be so fun!" Yoongi jumps in excitement. I began to laugh and roll on the floor. I didn't know why i was laughing, actually. Yoongi eventually left hours later, and Soo Jin returned; Chloe did not.