Welcome to California

*4 AM*

I fluttered my eyes open and happily yawned. I stretched and woke up Jeon and Soo Jin.

"Wakey, wakey! Our flight leaves in 3 hours!" I announce to them, their eyes slowly opening. "Good, sunshine!" I happily yell as Soo Jin wakes up. We both make our way downstairs to fix ourselves some breakfast.

Jeon makes his way down the stairs and into the dining room, where Soo Jin and I are eating a stack of pancakes. He eats the 3 other pancakes they left for him. Soon after, the doorbell rings and i stand up to get the door. I opened it and was greeted by Sook Jin and Yoongi.

"Hello!" I greet them and bow. There was a big van behind them, the engine was still running. "We're here to take you guys to the airport." Sook Jin says. "Okay." I say and run upstairs, grabbing all the luggages.

Struggling, i almost tumble down the stair but Yoongi ran to me and helped me with the bags. "Thank you!" I say and i walk down. My Umma and Oppa walk down the stairs, kissing Jeon and I goodbye.

"Goodbye!" We say and then we leave. We pick up the others and drive to the airport.

-

I woke up in the airplane next to Yoongi and Soo Jin. My head was rested on Yoongi's shoulder, and his head was on mine. Yoongi is my real best friend. I knew him ever since i was 2.

"Hello. This is your captain speaking. Please buckle your seatbelts. We are about to land." I sat up and made sure my seat belt was buckled. Yup. I slouched back down into my seat and unlocked my phone. I had nothing to do on it, so i locked it and waited for the plane to land.

The plane landed and i got up from my seat to stretch. My phone buzzed and a message on the screen popped up. It said "You are entering a different time zone. Would you like me to change the time setting?" With the option of 'Yes' or 'No'. I clicked on yes and gathered my belongings.

I made my way through the tunnel they have that leads to the gate and inside of the airport. I stand on the side as I wait for everyone else to come out. They start to come out and then we make our way to the place where you pick up your bags. I got my bags and waited by the door.

As i opened the door, i was greeted by a wall of heat. "Wow. Its really hot." I say as i pull out my snapback from my backpack and raise the cap to my head. "I know i am, thank you." Jimin jokes. "Har dee har har." i laugh sarcastically. Jin had brought his princess fan that one of their fans had given to him and was fanning himself. "Princess Jin." I mumble.

Outside, there was a big bus with the words "Hollywood Summer Dance Camp" in big, bold letters printed on it. I was guessing that it was the bus that would take us to the dance camp, and i was right. We walked into the bus. "Hello." I say to the bus driver. She smiled and i continued my way down the isle, finding a seat and then sitting down.

Taehyung took a seat next to me, then we exchanged smiles. I didn't know why he sat next to me; there were a lot of open seats. But, i didn't care. I was tired and that was that.