Julian Edelman

Sorry I forgot who requested this. But I hope you like it though. I am soo sorry that this took so long to post. I was really busy with school (I know I say that a lot and a lot of you probably don't believe me but it's true. I am a senior in high school. So you can see where  I am at hopefully.) I tried my best on this. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 You and Isabella have been best friends since you were little kids. You were those friends that did everything together. One of those things was volleyball. You have been on the same Volleyball team since you could remember. Now that you think about it. That's how you meet Isabella. Was because of your moms being on the same Volleyball team. Now you out bested both of your moms. You and Isabella were on the USA Olympic Women's volleyball team. It was your dreams. 

  Ever since Isabella met Rob Gronkowski of the New England Patriots. You knew instantly that Isabella wanted to hook you up with a boyfriend. First Isabella and Rob tried Rob's brothers. But that didn't go so well.  Then they went on to Rob's teammates who were rookies and worked their way up to the Veteran players. You couldn't take this much pressure. It had just gotten to much. You didn't want to have a boyfriend because you weren't ready to have one yet. 

    You were still trying to get over your last boyfriend. Who ended up being a huge douche bag. Even though the break up was almost a year ago, You couldn't shake the feeling that he could have been the one if you hadn't found out that he had been cheating on you through out the whole relationship. The relationship had gone on for almost 2 years. You knew that you couldn't find another guy because you had to make sure that the next guy you would date wouldn't cheat on you.  

 Rob was at you and Isabella's house. Rob and Isabella were sitting at the dining room table. You had gotten lucky with choosing your room because your bedroom was closer to the dining room than Isabella's room was. You were in bed, watching netflix and doing homework, when you overheard Rob and Isabella's conversation. You got up and walked over to the door. You opened the door far enough to where you could visually see both Rob and Isabella sitting at the dining room table. 

   You were able to hear what they were talking about. They were talking about how there was still one of Rob's teammates that you hadn't met yet. The name that you heard was Julian Edelman's name. You were shocked about what you were hearing. You couldn't believe what Isabella was doing. She had promised you to not set her up on any more dates. She never lies to you.  But there was a major part of you that knew that she would never give up on you no matter what it took. You were just hoping that this would be the last one. You looked out your bedroom door one more time and saw both Rob and Isabella heading to your room. You had to get to your bed as fast as you could. 

   You couldn't remember leaving the door because you had basically jumped across your room in order to get to your bed. But as soon as you got to your bed, you had gotten a group message from some of your teammates saying that they want to see a certain movie at this time and to meet up at the mall in about 15 minutes. Almost a second after you responded, Isabella and Rob had entered your room. 

"Hey Y/N, would you like to go to the mall with me, Rob, and some of his teammates?" Isabella asked 

"No, I am actually going to be hanging out with Katherine and a couple of other our teammates because you know, since we are single." You mentioned 

"Alright your loss. I'll be in the car Isabella." Rob said as he left the room.

"Like Rob said. I'll see you later." Isabella said 

"Oh, yes you will." You muttered under your breathe

"What is that supposed to mean?" Isabella said 

"I know what you and Rob are planning. You are planning to set me up on another date with Rob's teammate, Julian Edelman. You promised" You said as you got up and changed your clothes as well as put on your tennis shoes.

"I know I did. But I can't stand to see you alone. I can't stand to see you so unhappy." Isabella stated 

"I know. But you know what happened with my last boyfriend." You stated 

"Yeah I know. I was there." Isbella said 

"I am just having a hard time trusting guys right night. But do you promise that this is the last one. Do you promise?" You asked 

"Yes I promise." Isabella said 

"Now you better go before Rob gets pissed" You said 

"Yeah you're right." Isabella said. 

    After the movie had finished and you walked around the mall with your teammates. You ate and did a little bit of shopping. You were heading to your car when you heard Isabella calling your name. You turned around and kept heading for your car. Isabella had caught up to you after you had shut the back seat door. Isabella was out of breathe. 

"Do you need a ride home, Isabella?" You asked 

"No, I don't. I want you to meet Julian Edelman." Isabella said 

"Hi Julian. I'm Y/N" YOU shook Julian hand. 

   Once you met Julian, you had hit it off. You didn't realize how much in common you had with Julian. It had suprised you that Julian could be the one. You didn't want to press Julian but you actually were falling in love with Julian. 10 minutes had passed and Rob was getting on Julian's butt because they were about to be running late for film. Julian asked for your number and you switched phones. You made sure that Julian would text you when he got home. Then Rob and Julian left.

"I guess I do need that ride home." Isabella stated

"Alright, hop in." You said as you left.