Chapter 1: Thursday-Sky blue

*clink...clink...* something's hitting my window.*clink...* again!

I run towards my window and I saw Marco is standing in our garden.

Marco Simons is my childhood best friend, he has a golden blond hair and a gray gorgeous eyes. By the way I'm Patricia Siegail, daughter of an owner of the biggest company here in New York.

"Hey wake up sleepy head!" Marco smirked.

I rolled my eyes and said “Why are you there? It's still 6 in the morning!?"

"Just come" he said softly.

"Okay, wait me down there"

I closed the window, I went to the CR to change my clothes, and brush my teeth. After that, I looked down and I saw my dad and Marco talking. I opened the window to hear what they were talking about.

"Okay uncle" Marco said. Those are the only words I heard.

My dad went inside our house, and Marco turned around and asked, “You ready?"

"For what?" I rolled my eyes.

“Just come down here” he demanded.

I closed the window and run towards the door. I opened it and I saw Mia sleeping.

Mia is my dog; she is a gift from Marco when i turned 16. She is a chow chow, her name is derive from Marco’s name and mine.

My mom saw me and asked me ”Where are you going honey?”

I kissed her cheeks, “Going out with Marco mom”.

She looked at me, “Be careful.”

“Ok mom” I replied.

I run going down and opened the door. “What took you so long?” Marco said. “Let’s go” he added.

“Where are we going actually?”

“Just come, take your bike” he demanded.

I took my bike and he takes his bike too.  Our guard opened the gate and gave me a paper bag with a two sandwich and a two bottled water,” your father gave it ma’am”, our guard said.

“Okay, thanks” I smiled.

“Let me hold that, and just stay at my side.” Marco demanded. I gave the paper bag and start driving my bike. I’m just beside him and I noticed this way is going to one of our favourite spot; in the beach.

“Seems like your body guard didn’t followed you huh?!” Marco smirked.

 “Fortunately, yes” I sighed.

We stopped in a corner and put our bike in the side wall of the hotel. We are walking towards our favourite spot of the beach. We sat in a big rock and I opened the paper bag.

“So where’s your body guard too?” I asked him opening the sandwich bag.       

He smiled and said, “My dad and I quarrelled about my body guard.”

“Why?” I asked him curiously maybe he doesn’t like anymore a body guard because he is already 17.

“Duh! I’m already 17 then I still have a body guard following me where ever I go.” He crossed his arms.

“So I’m also 17, but I still have body guard. And he is so handsome, always wearing a tuxedo and shades that makes him cool.” I smirked.

“Shhhhhh...Here that?” he said.

“Where? ”

“Like a........DOLPHINE!!!” We turn our look in a two dolphins.  

They are so cute, they are like playing like no problems at all. They are just like us, Marco and me.