Chapter 2: Couples of the Year

We are already in the school hallway when I noticed all the people inside our school are looking on us.

“Do I have a morning glory?” I asked Marco quietly.

He looked at me in the eye and nodded. We are walking when I heard someone said “Are they the couples of the year? I mean again?”

What?! Not again please, I and Marco is the couples of the year last last year and also last year. The couples of the year before us are Christine Waters and Ralph Gen they are our friends.

“Did you put our name again in the slot box for couples of the year?” I asked Marco.

“No he didn’t, I did.” A familiar female voice said. We turned around to see who it is and its Abigail Lancaster she is my cousin.

“Okay then, who permitted you to do that,?” I asked her while my hands are in my waist.

She turned her looks to Marco. And I saw Marco smiled at me.

“AUUUUAAAGGHHH! Marco!” I sob but I’m just pretending crying..hahaha!! I’m actually laughing inside.

“Sorry, I taught you’ll be happy in what I’m going to do. Sorry!” He hugged me and rubbed my back.

I didn’t hug him back, I turned my eyes to Abigail and smile at her she winked and waved her hands signal that she’s going. I really can’t stop myself from laughing on what he is saying,

“Sssshhhhhh! Stop now!” he is still rubbing my back and I really can’t hold it anymore.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You’re acting like a jerk!” I kissed his cheek and someone speak,

“Couples of the Year! Follow me” Our Admin said.

I started walking and Marco is still standing there like a statue, I stopped and face him,

“Let’s go!” I grabbed his arm and pull him towards our Admin’s Office.

“The Couples of the Year will be on the 2nd week of April so you need to practice; maybe this is not your first time but practice okay? Dismiss.” She said and we already went out.

We went to our classroom together. Abigail is sitting in my chair.

"So how's the couples of the year?" she said.

I smiled and Marco sits in his chair just beside my chair.

“Will you stand up? That's my chair". I demanded to Abigail.

She stood up, and went to her chair. And I saw Marco is saying something to Jaisa but I cannot hear because his hand is covering his mouth and the ear of Jaisa and I saw Jaisa chuckled.

Jaisa Burk is our class valedictorian she is also our friend. I have so many friends, like Abigail, Lorainne, Jaisa, and Christine and of course, my best of friend Marco.

Jaisa is our class valedictorian.

Marco is our class salutatorian.

Abigail is our class president.

Christine is the president of photography and art club.

Lorainne is our class dancer and vice president of dance club.

And I’m the favourite student of Mr. Mcdale, and Mrs. Storm also the always class representative of my batch.

Mr. Mcdale is our adviser and science teacher. He's black hair is so gorgeous match with his greyish eyes.

Mrs. Storm is our computer and math teacher. She is already old, but not really that old.

Wait! Did Jaisa blush?! Aaaagggghhhh!! Why? I thought I turned red and also with my eyes until Marco interrupted.