Chapter 4- Spin the Bottle

CHAPTER FOUR:

“Hey! Wait up! Tricia!” I heard Marco calling but I didn’t care I went up to my room and locked it.

*knock, knock*

“Tricia! Open this darn door!” Marco yelled.

I buried my face in my fluffy pillow and just cried.

“Please, open this door Tricia. I’m your best friend right?” Marco sighed. I didn’t respond. “Okay fine!”.

Maybe you wonder who’s Tricia, it’s me. Marco used to call me that name cause my close friends call me ‘Pat’ so he call me Tricia for best friends name. I call him Mac, only me is calling him like that.

I heard the door open. I looked up and saw Marco closing the door. “Hey! How did you came in?” I said wiping my tears in my cheeks.

He raised his right hand showing my key. I’m placing my key of my room under the door mat outside of my room and Marco knows it.

He sat in the bed and I buried my face again in my pillow and cry. He rubbed my back gently, that’s why I love my best friend he is always here for me.

“Come on, tell me what happen. I-i know it’s Austin” he started.

“Just stop mentioning that freak’s name.” I sat up facing Marco. I sob just cry and cry. Then suddenly I feel a warm body wrapping me.

“Shhhh...” I wrap my hands in his neck and burry my face in his shoulder. “You know I’m always here for you.” He escaped from that warm hug and he wiped my cheeks. “wanna go out?” he asked.

I nodded. We stood up and went to our backyard and use our secret passage. I went first and Marco came next.

“Where do you want to go?” he asked.

“I don’t know.” I sighed.

“Ok.” He said.

We walked and walked to I don’t know and we just stopped in a big house that is so familiar. Many people like there is a party.

“Where are we?” I asked.

“It’s my cousin’s birthday, he organized a house party and here we are.” He said.

“So Abigail, Jaisa or any of the girls came?” I asked hopefully. He turned left to meet my eyes and,

“Unfortunately, No.” He said. I look at my shoes, ”But I’m here. Come on, you just need to forgot all that feelings and have some fun.” He smiled and that convincing smile is so convincing.

“How can I have some fun if I don’t even who’s inside that house.” I nod.

“I’m here and I will not leave you by my side.” He grin.

I sigh and he grin again.

“So is that a Yes?” he said. I nod and he pull me closer to him and hug me tighter. “Let’s go.”

He pulled me inside that house and we went into an empty table and I saw many girls almost drunk. Dancing into the bit of the loud music. And many are kissing everywhere. The other couples is almost making out in the side of the window. That’s gross! There are many rooms in this house that they can use making out.  Well it’s not my first time crashing into a party  but it is so gross!.

“Don’t mind them.” Marco snapped. “Let’s go to my cousin.”

“Who? ” I asked.

“Jenard” he snap and someone came in our table. “Happy birthday dude,” Marco gave Jenard a friendly hug and gave the two drinks to Marco