Chapter 3: Gorgeous Guy

After our class, me and the girls went to mall for shopping for the couples night. We bought things we need for the couples night and we went to a coffee shop for a while.

--------Coffee shop--------

 “Hey Christine?” Jaisa said.

“Yes?” Christine murmured.

“Did you buy the necklace?” Jaisa answered.

“Uhh.. Lets buy!” Christine pulls the hand of Jaisa and they went to buy the whatsoever thing...

I am taking a zip on my coffee when Abigail slapped her cheeks and blush.

“OH EM!” I looked at her and look what she is blushing for. It’s a cool handsome guy walking towards the coffee shop.

Yeah I admit the guy is handsome he has a dark black eyes and a brunette hair and a perfect shaped lips. He is wearing a white shirt and jeans with a leather jacket and converse shoes. COOL!!! *_*

“He is so gorgeous!!” She added.

I rolled my eyes and I realized that I need to pee.

“Wait a sec I need to go to the restroom.” I excused.

“Sure!” she is still looking at that guy with a big smile and her eyes are shimmering.

I went to the CR and after I pee, I went to the mirror and comb my curly hair. After that I went out and look who’s in our table, the gorgeous guy is talking to Abigail. What the f*ck is this girl think what she is doing?! She already has Nathan and there she is flirting with other guy.

“EHEMM!” I act like coughing so that they’ll notice me and smile.

They looked at me and Abigail said, “oh, Pat!”

I sat beside her “Nathan called me a while ago.”

The eyes of Abigail became big o_o. “uhh..”

“Yeah, your boyfriend.” She stepped in to my feet.

“uhh...Yeah...m-my b-boyfriend..hehe..” she stammered.

I turned my looks to the gorgeous guy and his eyes is shocked,

“I thought y-you don’t h-have a b-boyfriend?” he is stammering.

“Ahh..hmm.. I h-have he i-is N-Nathan S-Si..” Abigail is also stammering.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! That’s what you get little girl.

After a while the guy already excused himself and Abigail is frowning at me.

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!???” He is already mad..

“Why did you do that to?” I smiled sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes and after a while Christine and Jaisa are back.

“Let’s go Girls?” I asked them.

“Yeah, Let’s go!” Jaisa answered me.

We went out the mall and went to the parking lot. I saw John my bodyguard leaning on our car, “Hey girls I’m going first now okay?”

I excused myself because I really don’t have time for this fuckin’ shopping. The girls also said yes so I went to our car and John opened the door for me. I check my bag to get my cell phone but it’s not there. John already started the engine but I interrupted, “Umm..John kindly stop the engine first I need to find my cell phone.” I demanded.

“Okay ma’am, I’ll help you.” He said and he stopped the engine and he opened the door for me.

He also comes with me but he went on the other way, going to the shops where we bought our dresses. I run going to the coffee shop because that is where we went last. I am walking and checking properly my bag then....