Prologue

"Hey Amy!" I called in a loud whisper from the next table over. "Are you going to start playing today? Or did you get grounded again?"

"I'm not grounded. You want to meet up?" Amy grabbed her bag off the black wooden table that served as the freshman biology class desks and slug it over her shoulder as I moved to sit beside her, Mr. Kment not caring about us at this point. "Here's what my username will be." Amy took out her brail pen and wrote her username at the top of my biology notes. "What will yours be?"

"Same as always. DragonBoy." I ran my fingers over the raised bumps at the top of my note book. "So you'll be TheUltimateDragonSlayerofJessyville. That's a long name. Maybe too long."

"Yeah but it's fucking awesome!"

"Sweet! You guys got it too?" My lab partner for this assignment (and all-time crush), Drako Maloy, leaned over. "I heard it's an awesome game from one of the beta testers. We should all meet up in game. My username will be Username1."

"That's not very creative."

"But it's easy to remember," Drako said.

"Aright then. You two meet up and I'll join you after supper." I pushed the button on my specially made watch and set it to my ear. It read "3:42." "Finally the day is over!" I put my brail textbook into my bag and zipped it. "Shit! I almost forgot! I'm still here for another hour!"

"Why?" asked Drako and Amy at the same time.

I laid my head on the table and hid my face behind my bag. "I have to stay because I'm failing Math and Biology. It's their fault really. I mean the two hardest classes for me are first period math and ninth period biology!"

The bell went off at that very moment and the halls flooded with students as I made my way along the walls to the math room.