2. Zombie Masquerade

My first couple days at High School generally went by very quickly, I was excited about my new schedule:

1. Theatre I - Pederson

2. Biology Honors - Thornberry

3. English I Honors - Amstein

4. World History Honors - Beck

5. Spanish II Honors - Thomas

6. Geometry Honors - Norton. 

(Dakota's....just throwing this one in there for you)

1. Geometry - Norton

2. Biology - Gleeson

3. English I - Goudburgur

4. PE - Prowl

5. French I - Hernandez

6. Theatre I - Pederson

But really who isn't excited about it the first week or so? New  teachers new times, it's exciting...

Or is that actually just me?

I sighed and rolled out of bed, it was finally the weekend. I glanced at my clock and saw that is was 7:00 am, I smiled to myself before stretching. This week was just lazy and pretty boring, after that damn first test in World History I'd expected the rest  of the week and all of my classes to be that way. Nope. 

Everything after that first day was very relaxed and chill, I was kind of reluctant to sit with Dakota because she kept making me sit with her and Max, they weren't officially "together" but that's basically what they were.

What made me even more frustrated was that she wouldn't even talk to me about it, if I even brought it up she'd blow it off and say they were just friends. Just friends my ass. I felt kind of left out that she wouldn't tell me, I mean we were best friends for crying out loud, we tell each other everything! Right? 

Well apparently not... 

But I was lucky, since I'd been accepted into our School's Student office I'd gotten to skip lunch most days and hang out with some of the kids in there, and talked about ideas for the school year. That went swimmingly.

(>^w^)> first student office meeting <(^w^<)

I walked into our school's student office room, which was actually just where the old Psych teacher's room that had been, and it had been cleaned out for student council group last year. 

Our president, some guy named Trenton who was a senior, had been approving activities requests and every so often we all had to agree by saying, "I."  

 "So what about you?" 

I continued to look at my phone scrolling through music... hmm Falling Slowly from the Once sounds track would be good...

"Excuse me." I looked up realizing that this person was talking to me, Beside me was a girl with an uncomfortable shade of brown/blonde/green hair, her nose was large and she had on teal eyeliner. 

"Oh.... what did you say?" I asked giving her an apologetic look to which she laughed off, "What about you? Do you have any marvelous ideas for this year's homecoming?" Shit. I was actually supposed to be planning, I glanced back at my phone to see if there was any inspiration in a song title of something, and without really thinking I spat, " Zombie." Zombie by Family Force Five...

She looked at me with an unreadable expression, "Zombie theme?" She paused a moment and looked thoughtfully at her paper with different themes on it  before looking back up at me and smiling wide, "Zombie Masquerade."