Chapter 3

I get home and my mum is at work. So, i decide to take a nap. but first, I grab my phone from my table and go onto facebook. 13 notifications. 4 friend requests. 3 messages. the notifications were people liking my statuses. The messages were from Anthony, my cousin, and Curly. ugh. Anthony's message was from 5 minutes ago , so i'll answer that one.

From: Anthony

Message: Hey Ash, where you at?

i guess i'll just tell him i came home. i send the message and accept all the friend requests. i don't bother to check Curly's message. next, i check on my twitter. i gained 200 followers and got 26 mentions. i have a total of 9,992 followers. so close to getting 10k! lastly, i check my instagram. 173 new followers and 38 comments total. i know, i'm sorta famous. actually, i'm 'well-known'. i guess i'm living a pretty good life. i quickly drift off to sleep.

"Ashley! Ashley wake up!" i hear someone say.

i open my eyes and adjust to the sunlight. It was around 1 p.m. i went to sleep at around 11 a.m.

"What?" i ask noticing it was Anthony who woke me up.

"Taylor. She got really beaten up.. she's in the hospital right now." he says scratching the back of his head while looking to the floor.

"how'd you get in my house and WHAT?!" I'm surprised. couldn't she defend herself in some way? my life just keeps getting better and better ! -.-

"Taylor. she got rea-" he started but i cut him off, "I KNOW THAT ALREADY. LET'S GO VISIT HER!"

"Okay okay." he says. we run outside and get into my car. my hands are shaky because i don't know what to expect to see. I turn the car on and we drive off.

"Wha- Wai- Who- Why- HOW?!" I stutter.

"Well turns out Mr. Curly Pants has a girlfriend, she saw them talking, thought Taylor was flirting with him, and attacked her. Didn't end very well." he said fixing his hair.

"I can tell. I just don't know how my life can get from 'super happy' and rainbows , to bad , mean, horrible things that happen now." i spill my feelings.

"Mhm. I Hear you. That must be terrible." he says.

We get to the hospital and i quickly run to the lady at the counter thing.

"Who are you here to visit ?" she asks politely.

"M-My friend T-Taylor. She uhh.. She got b-beaten up. She's a r-red-head." I ask stuttering a little.

"The girl from room 203H. can we visit her?!" Anthony says. couldn't he just tell me he knew what room she was in? would've saved my stuttering.

"Oh.. Well.. Yeah, Sure. she's accepting all visits." she answers politely.

"Thanks." i say and start speed-walking to room 203H since there's no running in the hospital.

We finally find the room and we barge in.

"Anthony? Ashley..?" Taylor whispers.

"Yes, yes it's us. Are you okay? should i beat her up? should i beat HIM up?!" i ask clenching my fists. i unclench them to make sure i wouldn't punch anyone in the room.

"N-No. None of that. Don't worry. It's okay. Really." she says reassuringly.

"No. it's not okay. you're in the damn hospital Taylor! she beat you up bad. and if anyone messes with you guys, they mess with me." i am totally willing to beat her up.

"I'm glad to know you care.. but.. well there's nothing i can do to stop you so.. beat her up good for me?" she says sitting up on her bed.

"Sure i will." i smile and hug her.

"I'm still here yanno." Anthony interrupts.

"Yes we know." me and Taylor say in unison.

"Well i gotta go beat a bitch up. Bye!" i say giving her a goodbye hug.

"Bye." she waves.

"Anthony.. you need to come. I'm gonna need you to bring your phone. You're gonna record the fight okay?" i say turning to grab him.

"Fine." he sighs and follows me to my car, outside of the hospital.

"You really think you can win, Ash?" he asks.

"No.. But all i know is i'm going to beat her ass." i say clenching my fists.

"Oh. Well i'm glad you aren't like the girls that act tough but then chicken out of the fight." he confesses.

"Me too. Haha." i say opening the car doors. We both get inside my car and we drive to school. it isn't too late to wait for her to get out then beat her up. We get to school and we decide to wait inside my car.