Chapter 2

"Mum!" i yell. i quickly grab my bag (backpack) and head downstairs to my mum making breakfast.

"Yes Ashley?" she says. her voice.. something was different.

"Mum, whats up with your voice? you sick? want me to drop by the pharmacy and grab a medicine for you?" i ask.

"No dear. I'm fine. Really. But thank you babe." she said. but her voice! ugh. fine.

"kay kay.. bye mum!" i kiss her on the cheek and grab the breakfast sandwhich she made, and walk outside to my mercedes. i sorta had a rich family so.. yeah. But i really didn't want anyone to know because they'd just wanna be friends with me because i'm rich. And i wouldn't want that. i want real friends. not fake friends. i get inside and start the car. i drive off to school while eating my breakfast.

*outside of school*

my best friends, Taylor and Anthony, were waiting for me.

"hey Ashley!" i hear them in the distance.

"oh hey guys!" i wave back as their figures began walking towards the car.

"lets walk together to class. we all have the same classes anyways." Taylor was saying as i got out of my car. We walk to our first class.. Math. i hate math.

i was actually never good at it. but whatever. don't wanna sound cocky, but i'm good at everything. besides math.

"Ugh. math. you guys hate math right?" i ask stopping to open the door to the school.

"yeah.. why you ask?" Anthony and Taylor had their 'Ashley has a crazy plan, like always' face.

"lets skip this class. we all know we're gonna fail, so lets go." i say.

"Ash, you can't be serious. you're a 'good girl'. not a 'bad girl'." Taylor had a point.. but i wanted to change. just a little.

"c'mon, don't tell me that didn't sound tempting." i say.

"well.. it did.. but.. but we.. we can't." the whole time Anthony had been oddly quiet.

"A-Anthony?!" i scream. he wasn't with us.

"ANTHONYYY!!!!!!!!!" Taylor screams.

"Tay pipe down! we're in school!" i warn her. she grabs my wrist and off we go.. running and running. screaming Anthony's name. we hear some kids laughing, making fun of him.. omg.. no..

"Tay look over there!" i say pointing to.. bullies. they were bullying Anthony. one of them had a red shirt and the other one had a blue one.

"OH HELL NO." Taylor screams.

"Hahaha . what? are your girly little friends gonna do something about it?" the one with a red shirt asked.

"HELL YEAH WE ARE." Taylor yells taking a hold of his neck.

"Taylor!" i whisper to her and she takes her hand off.

"What the fuck was that , bitch!?" the blue shirt says.

"Fuck you. Anthony is better than you and that's why you bully him. this shit won't get you anywhere. And Taylor is most definitely NOT a bitch. now i don't care what you say about me. but my friends? shit goes down, then. so how about a cup of shut the fuck up? oh and FUCK OFF. bye." i say and grab Taylor and Anthony and walk away.

"Oh Em Gee. Thank you Ash! I Love You!" Taylor exclaimed beside me.

"Yeah.. Ash.. that was.. surprising.. i didn't think a girl like you would do that sorta thing." Anthony said. he had a point. i'm not one of those girls. but okay.

"A-A-A-Ashley.. they're coming oh my gosh." i hear Taylor behind me. oh no. there are 5 boys. they're not my type. but Taylor seemed to really like the one with curly hair. i don't know their names... but she does.

"Who cares? just act normal." i say. i don't like them. we could be friends.. but no more.

"Hey Tater! How are you?" the curly one said. he got her name wrong. 'TATER'!? i swear i'm going to punch him in the balls. i rolled my eyes and he noticed.

"What's wrong? just asking your friend a question, that's all." he says sweetly. nope. i'm going to strangle him if someone doesn't stop me.

Taylor grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear, "Please don't. It's the first time he notices me. I have a mega HUGE crush on him, remember? Yeah he said my name wrong, but everyone makes mistakes, right?" it's like she read my mind.

"Well yeah. Cause everyone says your name wrong the first time, right?" i say with a hint of sarcasm. i roll my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Curly asks. i didn't get his name (not that i want to, anyways.) so that's what i'm calling him.

"You. Now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to math class. You coming Anthony?" i ask him. we walk down the hall to our first class. which was where we were going before everything happened. I'm so mad. i really don't wanna see Taylor right now.

"What happened back there Ash?" he asks.

"Don't wanna talk about it." i say.

The class went by pretty fast. I want to go home. I don't care if i miss school.