Graduation

"Poppy Clarke, my best friend. Awesome person who gets what she wants. Maybe that is why we are such wonderful friends.

"Her brother? Different story. He was jokester of the school. Did bad things, like putting fake spiders on my chest so I could wake up the whole house. Knowing I have a horrid fear of them. He has his sweet moments. And I admit, when I first met him I had a crush on him. I didn't tell Poppy I liked him, because I am her best friend, and he is her brother.

"If anyone told me three years ago that I would be standing in front of the whole school telling about how I fell in love with my best friends brother, I would have laughed and walked away thinking you were crazy.

"After everything that has happened since I met Jerome and Poppy my life has went from a flat line to mountains. They have made my life interesting and I love them for that.

"This isn't a normal graduation speech, I've figured that out as I was writing it. But every word of it is true. I'm proud of how we all grew up to be. Me, well, that's a different story. I grew up into loving my best friends brother. Not a normal love story is it? No, and I'm totally okay with it.

"Nina, went from being totally shy to who she is right now. Fabian, he also overcame his shyness. Amber is no longer the airhead she was." Earning me a dirty look from said blonde, "Love you Ams. Alfie, is still the same. But we still love him.

"But if I had to choose a couple that I never thought I'd see together, I'd definitely have to choose Eddie and Patricia, or Mick and Joy. They just wouldn't be okay together. I mean Eddie and Trixie are wonderful together don't get me wrong. But Mick and Joy? No. But they know I love them too.

"Joy has had her fair share of embarrassing moments and so has Mick. But Everything that has happened while we were at this school made us who we are today. And quite frankly I'm proud of it. Some may not want to go over what happened, and I'm not an exception to it. I love this school for what has happened and what will happen after we leave.

"So here's to you Year '13!" I finish smiling at Jerome who is smiling back.

I walk down and sit back in my spot beside Fabian, who is sitting beside Eddie, "Wonderful speech, Taylor. Quite long, but wonderful nonetheless." Mr. Sweet says smiling at me. I smile back as he gets done.

~After Graduation~

"I agree, wonderful speech, babe." Jerome says hugging and kissing me.

"Thanks, Jeromeo." I giggle as Nina and Fabian walk up to me and hug me. "I'm going to miss you guys!" I say almost crying.

"Oh, I'm going to miss you too!" Nina says still hugging me.

"So where did you get accepted?" Fabian asks as Nina and I pull back.

"The University of Florida." I reply sadly.

"Florida?" Jerome intervenes looking at me.

"Yup. Wonderful veterinarian program." I reply looking up at him.

"When will you come back?" He asks.

"On my breaks." I reply hugging him as my mom and little sisters come walking up to us.

"That was a good speech, kiddo." Mom says, teary eyed.

"Thanks. As I said, every word of it is true." I reply, hugging her, too.

"I'm going to miss my sister!" Anna says, hugging me.

"Oh, Anna, I'll be back on my breaks. I promise." I say, hugging her back.

Bella hugs me and starts crying. "Can I call you?" She asks through her tears.

"Of course." I say, hugging her tighter.

First chapter, not the best but hey it's a chapter