2 years before

Sunday morning in Anubis house, everyone is sitting doing their own thing, Nina and Fabian are looking at Nina's locket, Patricia, or Trixie, is looking a magazine, Mara is reading a book, Jerome and Alfie are who knows where, Mick is at the table doing his homework, shockingly, Amber is somewhere in the house being Amber, and me, well I'm just observing as usual.

I sigh, get up from my place beside Trixie, and walk over to Mick, who looked like he was having trouble. I sit down as Jerome walks in, I roll my eyes at the blue eyed boy and turn my attention back to Mick, "Hey, Mickers, need help?" I ask, sitting beside him at the table.

"Mickers? Really Tay?" I hear Jerome ask from behind me.

"Yup." I state, turning to look at him smirking.

"Yes. Help is much appreciated." Mick replies, making me turn my head back to him.

"Okay." I sigh looking at his book. "English. Wonderful." I say sarcastically.

"You no good at it?" Mick asks, his blue eyes meeting my blue ones.

"She's the best!" I hear Trixie yell to Mick.

"Yeah, she could be your English tutor." Mara says a bit jealous.

"I could?" I ask Mara looking up at her.

"Yup. You're positively the best!" Mara replies looking at me, faking a smile.

"Thanks." I mutter. "Okay. Let's see what you're working on."

~After helping Mick~

"Easy?" I ask, looking at Mick.

"Not at all. I think I need more help. Will you be my tutor?" Mick asks looking in my eyes.

"Yeah. I can do that." I say getting up and sitting beside my best friends brother. "Clarke." I mutter, shaking my head.

"Richards." I hear him mutter back.

"Rodent."

"Feline."

"Bird."

"Dog."

"You take that back, Jerome Alexander Clarke!"

"Well, you take THAT back, Codie Taylor Richards."

"Nope." I reply, smirking smugly.

"You will be sorry." I hear Jerome whisper in my ear.

"Ha, like I'm scared." I say, turning to look at him.

"You should be." Jerome says, getting closer to me.

"I'm not." I whisper, to him making everyone look at us. I pull back before we get too close.

"Please. You should be scared of what I can do." Jerome replies, turning my head back to his.

"Oh, really Alexander? I'm still not scared." I say, sarcastically, pulling out my phone to see a text from Poppy, I smile and reply to her.

"Who's that?" Mick asks, as he sits beside of Amber and and as I receive another text from her.

"Poppy." I simply reply, looking at Jerome who shakes his head. "Oh, would it ruin you if they found out?" I ask him sweetly.

"Yes!" Jerome replies, quickly and curtly.

I laugh lightly, "Good. Remember I know this fact about you." I say, getting up as I see Trudy come into the dining room. I sit in my normal place, "Hiya Trudy. Need help?" I ask, looking up at her.

"No, that's okay, love, I think I have it. Come and get it guys!" Trudy yells. I sigh and get back up as everyone walks over.

"Not hungry?" Nina asks, looking away from Fabian then redirecting her attention to me.

I sigh but reply, "No, not really."

"Gasp! Taylor Richards not hungry? That's like saying Fabian doesn't love Nina!" Trixie says sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Patricia." I say rolling my eyes at her. I walk into our, Jerome, Alfie, and my, bedroom. I lay on my bed and think about the fact that I know his secret. I come out of my thoughts as I see him enter, "Rodent." I simply say as I press talk on my phone.

"So, she calls you rodent?" Poppy asks from their house.

"Yes, and I call her feline." Jerome replies looking at me.

"For someone smart you're sure dumb." I say looking back, "A feline eats a rodent." I smirk at his dumbness.

"Crap." I hear Jerome hiss under his breath. "So." Jerome spats at me.

"Go away gerbil! I'm pretty sure she doesn't want you in here!" Poppy snaps at her older brother.

I giggle and say, "Nope. Buh-bye!" I wave to him as he walks out. "Thanks. I need to go help Mick. Bye Pops!" I say happily as i hang up before she can protest.

Mick walks in and says, "Hey. I need your help."

"Just about to come and find you." I pat the end of the bed. "What's up?"

"Mara."

"Ah."

"Yeah, so what do I do? I mean I'm still with Amber but I really like Mara."

I sigh and sit at the end of my bed with him. "You break up with Amber and get with Mara before Jerome tries to." I say patting his back.

"Thanks Taylor." Mick says kissing my cheek.

I roll my eyes at the gesture, "Yeah yeah yeah. GO!" I say smiling as he gets up and goes to find Mara.

"I hate you, feline!" I hear Jerome hiss at me.

"Why?" I ask sweetly as he walks in.

"You know why!" Jerome yells at me.

"Alexander, come on! He really likes Mara. Live with it!" I yell back standing up.

"Whatever." Jerome rolls his eyes and walks out.

I lay back on my bed and sigh.

A/N: There's a trailer on the top/side that I made yesterday. :) I don't like it. I may redo it sometime today.