Chapter 2 - "Today's the day"

puppet: Okay before anyone asks Ace is BIPOLAR and doesn't have much control over his emotions, also if you haven't read teh first chapter his father is THE JOKER so he's a little loopy, well more like a lot but still enjoy his chapter i hope it doesn't suck

Joker’s Ace

Chapter 2- “Today’s The Day”

Gotham City

July 4, 11

8:05 EDT

Beep

Beep

Beep

Reaching my hand out I slam my palm down on my evil alarm clock, but I won’t kill it right now, because today’s the day and I for once wanted to get up early so I could get around and NOT be late. Pulling off my warm and inviting covers, I slide out of my king sized bed and shuffle into my bathroom. I quickly stripped from my pair of black boxers and grabbed my brush before heading into my shower. As I washed the grime from my skin I ran my brush through my tangled apple green hair. I had found out when I was younger that it was lot easier to brush my hair clean of its knots when wet rather then dry. Not that I’m saying my hair’s supper long, but it does go past my shoulders so I think that’s considered long for both girls and guys.

Five minutes later I stepped out of the shower my feet and hair leaving small puddles of water on the tiled floor, quickly I wrapped a large fuzzy towel around me to keep the cold air of my room off me.  Shuffling into my air conditioned bedroom I rubbed my feet against my carpet as I entered my huge walk-in closet and changed into my usual attire that consisted of a simple black crop top that showed off my toned midriff, a purple tailcoat that I leave open and have the sleeves rolled up to my elbows; then I have a pair of forest green short-shorts that have a black utility belt wrapped over it and black thigh high socks that had their toes ripped and then my amazing purple pilot goggles that I leave rested atop my head.

“Master Ace” Alfred said as he opened my bedroom door, “Are you up?”

Walking out of the closet I frowned, “Alfred I’ve lived here for how many years? Two, three? You really need to stop calling me ‘Master Ace’ it’s so obnoxious”

“Of course Ace, my apologizes.”

Sighing lightly I throw my dirty towel down the laundry chute and patted Alfred on his shoulder, “Is Batsy and Robin up yet?”

“Yes both are up and are out on morning patrol.”

“Sweet!” I shouted happily as I ran to the kitchen sliding on the smooth tile floor “What to eat, what to eat…” I muttered as I rummaged through the refrigerator, “Should I have toast, a bagel, cereal, Pancakes?”

“What about a bacon egg and cheese sandwich on a bagel?” Alfred suggested as he entered the kitchen at a more reasonable pace

“Ooh!” I cooed, “That’d be great!! Thanks Alfred!” I shouted happily as I gave the loyal butler a huge hug before I pounced on his back, not that it really affected him anymore as I had done this since I’ve came to Wayne manor and lived with the Batman, his sidekick Robin and kickass butler, Alfred.

“It’s not a problem Ace.” Alfred said as he started on my breckyfast “Would you like to wait in the living room and watch tv?”

“Nah” I said resting my chin on Alfred’s shoulder, “I like watching you cook. You do it in such an awesome way and it looks like you’re doing magic, but you’re not because you’re that awesome that you don’t have to actually use magic to have your food be awesome and look amazing.”