Pregnent Admin?! ~Story 24~

Admin giggled as she zipped Vanoss hoodie up and stuffed it with pillows and there other friends hoodies.
Admin had recently saw the video 'I'm So Pregnant' on YouTube. She smirked and laughed as she took a deep breath and looked all serious like as she walked down stairs.
The guys where scattered about, some in the living room playing video games, others in the kitchen, or sitting around.
"Vanoss." Admin said looking for him as she reached the lower part of the house.
Some of the guys looked over at her as they soon shared different facial reactions, some confused as fuck, others laughing.
Vanoss walked out of the kitchen. "What?" He asked as he looked at Admin and got a confused look. "The fuck are you doing?" He asked as he walked over and looked at her.
"I'm preggers!" She said with a smile, her tail swaying about as her ears stayed perked high to hear what the others may say.
Delirious and Wildcat where in the back laughing there asses off, Nogla and Mini where recording the two close gamers, sometimes laughing and giggling, while the others just watched and softly laughed.
"No your not. It's probably a pillow." Vanoss said with a smile as he unzipped the jacket the female was wearing, he laughed when he saw the pillow and three hoodies fall out. "Jesus that's a big baby!" He said laughing as he pulled Admin into a hug.
Admin laughed "I'm tiny as fuck!! And with this giant hoodie I needs lots of shit to make me look pregnant!!" She said laughing and she hugged him back and smiled.
"Ship confirmed!!" Nogla yelled and he quickly jumped on YouTube to post his recording.
Mini laughed as he did the same.
"I'd like to fuckin' see you two as parents!!" WildCat said as he started to wheeze.
"I can't stop thinking of what the demon spawns will look like!!" Delirious shouted with his loud laugh.
Admin looked at them and flipped them off "Fuck you!! I came from a big family so I can teach Vanny." Admin said, laying her head on his chest.
"Plus with this cute face our kids will look fucking adorable as hell!!" Vanoss said as he gently grabbed Admins face, making her laugh and giggle.