Getting Ready For A Valentine's Pax ~Story 50 ~

Just a few weeks ago the crew got a notice that there was a Pax convention the Valentine's Day weekend, so the crew all agreed to go since it would be something better and new to do for the lovey holiday.
Now with the Pax convention being just a few short days away the others where getting ready.
Admin was easily packed and ready to leave, all she took where a few changes of clothes, traveling food, her laptop, her phone, personal heath things, and all the chargers for her things. She fit all this in a small travel book bag and her laptop hip bag. Now she waited for her lover Evan to hurry and back so they could leave go catch a flight and meet the others to book there hotel room.
"You should have at least had your clothes packed, Evay." Admin teased her loving companion with her common smirk as she leaned against the wall near the front door.
"I thought I had time still!" Evan shouted from the up stairs as he rushed to pack his clothes.
Thankfully Admin was kind enough to pack his laptop and the chargers they needed. One Evan was ready the couples made sure they had everything they needed then nodded to each other and left out the door to catch there flight and meet up with the others.
As the CreativeGaming couple made it to the airport they got on the plain, looking at each other they smiled and started to play stupid and simple games that would make the time fly faster.
Getting to the airport they looked around for their friends.
"Addy!" Mini screamed as he jumped on Admin's back.
"Hello you British, Irish fuck!" Admin said as she looked at Mini and laughed.
Mini laughed as he jumped off her back and smiled. The ones that where at the airport already all smiled at each other and headed to out to their cars to go to the hotel they where staying at and get ready for pax.