3~ Mikey Read My Journal

Raph's POV
Mikey looked nervous the next day. I kept asking him what's wrong, but he never told me. I think he hates me know. I don't know what I did though! "M-Mikey do you hate me?" I ask softly. "No!" He says sternly. "Then tell me what's wrong!" I shout.

"I read your journal"

My eyes glow red. "MICHELANGELO!" I say scaring him. "I I I'm sorry" he whispers, making me feel bad. I instantly hug him. "You know I love ya bro" I say as we hug. Then Leo, and Don walk in. "Look at the two fags" They snicker at us. Mikey whimpers and pulls away from me. What has gotten into them?

Mikey's POV
They knew I liked Raph. They are probably gonna tell him. I know he doesn't like me back, he likes Casey. Casey is the love of his life, I'm just his brother. I look at them with pleading eyes and they smirk. "Raph. We have something to tell you." Don says. I gulp and get ready to run. "Mikey-"

"STOP" I yell cutting him off. He looks at me and smirks. Raph looks confused. "Raph can me and you go to the park?" I ask him. He nods his head.

Raph's POV
I'm pretty sure Leo was gonna say that Mikey likes me, but he didn't have to call me a fag. That just made my life worse. I don't care if Mikey likes me, cause I kinda like him too. It's not my fault he's so cute and really good with his hands.

"Booyakasha!!!" Mikey yells when we get to the park. I chuckle and sit on a bench while he runs around and plays.

Mikey might be my next chance. I raised up my sleeve and saw the cut from last night, it's still bleeding a little. I sigh and continue watching Mikey.

*****
Wassup my peoples I missed y'all!!!! Shout out to aphAmericaIsUnicorn SHE'S A GREAT FRIEND DON'T YOU DARE MESS WITH HER