3rd Anniversary (Suga)

No: 3
Title: 3rd Anniversary
Member: Suga
Date: 23rd December 2015

---------------------------

To: Yoongi oppa~

Oppa, are you still practicing?

From: Jagiya~

---

To: Yoongi oppa~

Oppa, it's late already. Where are you?

From: Jagiya~

It's already 1 in the morning but he still not back. You sat on the sofa alone patiently waiting for him to return.

You did understand that his life as an idol was completely different than yours. He always went back home late at night which was at the time you were already sleep. And he always go to work early causing you can't get the chance to see him in the morning.

It was really tough for you to live in your shared house alone without having your lovely boyfriend beside you. Both of you rarely spend your time together as he was so busy on his comeback.

As much as you hurt of not getting his attention, you did support him and cheered on him so you won't burden him more.

You were an understanding person and also a patient one. Almost two months you didn't get the chance to spend some quality times with him but you never nagging anything.

While you were busy on your thoughts, you unconciously fell asleep on the sofa which you think that you might not get to see him again in the morning.

---------------------

" Okay that's all for today! You guys can go back to your dorm now " His manager said and letting them out.

They were having a small discussion about their comeback which is a reason of why he was late. He grabbed his jacket and wear it before bowing toward his manager.

" Okay guys! I have to go now. Important day tomorrow " He informed to his members.

" Okay hyung! Congratulations for tomorrow. Don't make her mad " Jimin and V said to him while patting his shoulders.

" Arasso, thank you you both " He thanked them and waved them all a goodbye.

She must be asleep already. I felt bad for her. - He thought.

---------------

He arrived home and went to unlock the door silently not wanting to wake you up. He opened the door and cringed as the door cracking when he push it.

He close it back and make his way toward the sofa. And there where he saw you sleeping soundly on the sofa, again. He felt so bad upon seeing this sight repeated everyday.

You never missed to wait for him on the sofa and never failed on falling asleep while waiting for him to be home. All you need is him, and that is what you never get this past weeks or you can say, months.

He picked you up in bridal style and bring you to your shared room. He put you on the bed gently and covered yourself with the cover.