Happy New Year (J-Hope)

No: 4
Title: Happy New Year
Member: J-Hope
Date: 1st January 2016

-----------------------------------------

" Oppa, faster! " You beamed while dragging him to the park.

The park was empty, no one was there. Eventhough you felt scared because of it's dark and silent atmosphere, you still wanted to go there with your beloved boyfriend, Jung Hoseok.

" Can't we just celebrate New Year at home? " He mumbled tiredly but let you dragged him away.

" No way! I want to celebrate it here while enjoying the fireworks " You exclaimed and settled down on a bench under the tree.

You've got a boyfriend this year so you wanted to make your wish come true. You wished to have a boyfriend so that you can watch fireworks together in New Year's Eve, just the two of you.

Seems like your wish going to come true!

" I've been wishing to watch firework in New Year's Eve with my boyfriend, so please make it come true " You said to him in a bit pleading.

" Arasso~ Anything for my jagiya " He exclaimed and smile which make you smile too.

You sit there facing the night scenery silently trying to wait patiently for the fireworks. Being so excited, you have dragged yourself and him 1 hour earlier then it should be.

Thirty minutes of walking from your shared house to the park has helped you decreasing the time.

" Oppa, what do you wish for in 2016? " You asked him still looking at the night scenery.

" Em, I'm wishing for a great year and happiness! " He exclaimed happily.

" How about you m, jagiya? "

" Same " You replied simply and he nodded.

" What time already? " You asked him as you was to lazy to check on your own watch.

" 11.50 p.m " He replied after looking on his watch.

" 10 more minutes! " You squealed excitedly.

" Aigoo, you really excited huh? " He chuckled and stroke your hair softly.

" Of course I am " You laughed.

--------------

" 3! 2! 1! "

" HAPPY NEW YEAR! "

You heard people down there shouting and you did shout with them too. You were looking at the peoples gathering on the street for celebrating New Year from uphill.

Uphill park is where you were but it's not too high. You turned around to face your boyfriend excitedly.

Before you are able to speak, a loud sounds of fireworks started exploding on the sky making the sky turns colourful.

Your eyes shine happily as you were staring on the sky, admiring the fireworks. He turned looking at you who were admiring the sky like a little kid.

He smile before tapping your shoulder lightly. You turned around and went shock as he planted his lips on yours gently.

Before you knew it, you wrapped your arms around his neck and responded on the kiss happily. Kissing with your boyfriend under the fireworks was your second wish. And seems like your first and second wished has come true then.

You broke the kiss and leaned your forehead on his.

" Happy New Year, oppa! " You whispered to him, panting for air.

" Happy New Year too, jagiya " He replied back.

" Saranghae " He speak again before pecking your lips once again.

-----------------------

Hey guys!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope 2016 will be more better than 2015.

But sadly, I love 2015 the most. I've made many beautiful memories in that year. But life goes on right?

So, I hope I'll make beautiful memories too in 2016!

Do enjoy today's update! Vote and comment! :))