Chapter Three: I See Him Again

I headed to my first class of the day, History. I couldn't believe how stupid I had acted infront of him. I had ran into him from the Men's bathroom, how much more pathetic could I possibly get. I sat down in the back row, waiting for the rest of the class arrive. As I went to go and put my bag down and get out my binder and pencil I heard someone's shoes tap against the floor. I looked up and couldn't believe it, he was there. He was in my class. I smiled and tried not to blush.

"Long time no see." He said as he grabbed his books and looked up at the board.

"Ya, sorry about that earlier." I said.

"Don't worry about it, but you could make it up to me by telling me that long story after school today, at my house?" He said as he smiled.

"Ya, Okay. I can do that. Sounds good." I said, trying not to show the excitment in my voice. 

              I went by the day as I had exspected. Many people came up to me, with what felt like a million questions always starting with, "How are you?". I did what I tikd myself to do, I was fine and they didn't need to know any more than that. I headed out of the school building and waited by the picnic tables for the new guy I had met. I hadn't even gotten a chance to catch his name.

             As I waited for him to show, i pulled out my phone. I doubted that he would be out of the school yet becasue my math teacher let me out early. I texted Bonnie, letting her know that I didn't need a ride and that I would tell her everything later. I put my phone away and looked up to see him infront of me, smiling.

"Hello." He said with a smile on his face as he looked right into my eyes. 

"Hi. It's nice to see you again. I'm Elena. I don't think we've formally met." I said as I laughed.

"Ha ha.. Hi Elena, I am Stephan Salvitore, Its a presure to meet you. He said as he took my hand and kissed it. 

               We walked into the parking lot and heeded to his car. He lead me the way. As he walked beside me he pointed to the small, red, porsh, that looked restored and brand new. 

"This is your car?" I said as I gasped.

"Ya, this is my car." He said as a smile came across his face.

"It's so cool."

"Thanks..." He said as he opened the door of the car for me.

             As we headed to his house I couldn't help but look at him. His strong, hard, broud chest. And his thick lips. But as I began to gaze into him he looked at me and smiled.

"What?" He said. 

"Nothing. Your just reallt cute... I don't even know why you wanna hang out with me. Your like way out of my league." I said as I looked into the window.

"Do you really believe that?" He said as he continued to drive.

"Ya, I am sure of it." I said

             "Well, That isn't true. You have the most beautiful brown eyes, smooth and soft olive tone skin, and the most amazing smile, not to mention your body. I don't know why you really think of yourself that way?" He said as he looked into my eyes. "Because all I have been is the Gilbert girl, not just me. And now all I am is the girl who lost her parents in a car accident. I just wanna be able to be myself and feel good about it once. I am sorry, I know I am probably boring you." I said as I looked at him as he drove.

           We reached a long driveway and stopped infront of a huge, old house. He turned the car off and turned towards me. "No, You aren't boring me. I think I understabd how you feel and I am sorry for your loss, but your not going to always be that girl. You are a wonderful, strong, indipenedent women and I know that you will soon see that too. "Thanks, Stephan."

         He got out of the car and opened my door. As I came out of the car he put me close up against him, "Your welcome. Now let me show you around." He said and we walked off into his manchant of a house...