An Unexpected Happening

(Y/N)'s POV

Just another day in London. Another rainy, yet perfectly normal day.

I decided to start it by going to my favourite book store and cafe. I decided to return the book I had borrowed there (Ella Enchanted).

The door chimed as I opened it. "Hey Paul!" I greeted the owner. "Hey (Y/N)! Expected you to be earlier today." Paul said. "Yeah well, this morning was extra colder so I had to lock myself in my bed." I replied handing him the book in exchange for a new one.

I seated at my usual spot in a corner by the window. I was peacefully reading a new book when a voice interuppted me. "Hi, is this seat taken?" The person asked, guessing it was a man. "No, it isnt. Go ahead." I replied not bothering to look up at him.

It wasnt long till the same voice interrupted me again. "Gail Carson Levine? She's a very good author." He said. I stopped reading and put the book down. Stunned at what I had seen right in front of my face.

An incedibly handsome angel with dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes with his eyeglasses over it. And his eyebrows that were amazingly on fleek. He sat there with a simple smile plastered accrossed his face. There was something oddly familiar with this guy. I just couldnt put my finger on it. Then he cleared his throat, noticing I was staring at his face. "oh...uhm...y-yeah. Uhh Gail Carson." I snapped out of my short moment of sweet heaven. "She's very good with bringing back fairytales and giving them cool twists." I added.

His smile grew wider. And my heart started to pound. What the hell is going on? "Do you come here often?" He asked, the smirk not leaving his face. "Yeah, I spend most of my free time here. You?" I said. "I only come here when I can. Unlike you, I don't have much free time. So busy with work." He supported his head with his hand that was on the table, leaning in. "Bummer." I joked. He let out probably the cutest giggle ive ever heard.

"Im (Y/N)." I said putting out my hand.

"Thomas." He replied. Catching my hand and shaking it.

And thats when it hit me.

"Wait....You're-" I stuttered. Only realizing now that what I had before me was a celebrity.

"Thomas... I already told you that." He said whilst laughing. I guess he too noticed that only now had I known who he really was. Thomas Brodie Sangster! Dafuq!

I just stared at him. Completely mesmerized at his presence. "okay wow." I looked around then back at him.

He was still smiling amusingly at my reaction. "Something tells me Im gonna be visiting this place more often." He stated. I was also smiling now. Neither of us letting go of our hands that we just shook earlier.

Looks like this wasnt a normal day after all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! So this is my first ever imagine! Im still working on it so i apologize if its not that good. Huehue

Also I accept requests (no smut cause I dont do well on those kinds of stuff).

Feel free to tell me what you think of it.

Ok sooooo bye

-K