New place , new friends , new home.

Hey guys! Its your least favourite author here back with an updated version of this story. Hope you enjoy it 

You finally had gotten used to your school. Making friends, Joining a club, you might have even found yourself a boyfriend. Which was highly doubted as you weren't really the type to fling yourself into trouble. More specifically, you weren't the type to fling yourself into anything at all. Yeah, you admit that there were sometimes , which was rarely, that you had just let your emotions take control. But hey, You are a person so you had to let off some steam one way or another. 

Anyways, after going through all that hard work to get cozy with the school, your mother just had to leave for half a year. Of course, summer vacation would have been spent with you lying in the couching binge eating and watching The amazing world of Gumball, but your mother had oh so thoughtfully arranged a trip to your aunt Jamie's house for half the year. Which meant you had to go to a new school. 

Sighing, you grabbed your luggages and carried it to the gate of the house. Your mother had drove off with a "Stay safe love ya " , which could not have irked you even more than she already has. No reason to dwell on your mother. Just stand straight with your chin up high and face reality. 

would be what you wanted to believe but looking at this house had kind off lowered your confidence meter just a tiny bit. The house looked like it came straight out of horror movie. Other than the cob webs and the rusty metal gates, the thunder that was for some reason always behind the building took the cake.

Ah this was going to be a long six months.