Swimming pool?

The room that you were staying looked worst than a pigsty, Although in this year, pigsty's were considered pretty neat. With everything that happened today, you didn't know what to do anymore. Apparently, Auntie Jamie had to leave for awhile. Putting you in the hands of a , not so friendly women, named mrs Ponds.

You sighed. As long as Mrs ponds doesn't barge into your room first thing in the morning, nagging at you to get up, Then you think you could pull through the half of the year here. 

Pushing that thought aside, Mrs ponds had mentioned something about a pool. The only question was. where do you find it. Well, lets just say you couldn't see what was right in front of you.

Having spotted the large and amazing looking swimming pool, you grabbed your mint watermelon swim suite that you got from your best friend and headed straight for the pool. 

~

Being in the water had always calmed you down. Your mother leaving you in this house was stressful enough, Mrs ponds presence had only added to the stress. You continued on ranting to yourself in your head, failing to notice the green eyed boy staring attentively at you. The lack of air had finally gotten to you. That was the longest you had ever stayed underwater. Hw long was it? Two Minutes? New high score! 

While you were celebrating to yourself, the boy had taken a slight interest in you. Watching you flail your arms around and shout in happiness had caused a smile to stretch on his face. Realisation must have finally slapped you as you turned around the meet the gaze of a smiling boy. 

Anyways, after exchanging names, you had learnt that his was Percy Jackson> It was a strange name. Like the name of that guy in greek mythology. some more information that you had discovered was that he loved swimming and came to this pull often as nobody uses it, of course with the permission of your Aunt. 

Looking out your window, you spotted Percy in the window opposite yours and called for hm while lazily drying your hair. Before you two could engage in conversation, The door slammed open, startling the wits out of you. There, stood Mrs ponds, more angry than usual. Ahm what did you do know? 

Turning back to Percy, you gave him a look of apology. But the respond you got from him was not what you expected. 

"Y/n, Run!"